Chapter 32

✩✩✩✩☆

"Miguel!" She shouts, bringing the male in for a hug

"Your back on your feet" Clover says, happily. Miguel smiles at seeing the bubbly girl.

"Yeah with the help of Sensei" Miguel replies, pulling away from the hug. She walks around the corner with him

"El serpiente" She heard Hawk says.

"I'll catch you later" Clover says, walking away as Miguel gave the girl a weird look. Clover goes over to Demetri's locker and sees him struggling with him broken arm. She gives him a hand with it as he closes his locker, Miguel comes along

"Hey the comeback kid, welcome back. I hope to make a similar triumphant return to the land of the mobile appendage masses" Demetri says, walking closer to him.

"What's up with the cast" Miguel asks, confused by it

"Proximal radius fracture" Demetri says

"It smells" Yasmine says, walking over to us.

"I put a lemon rind down there to mitigate it, the invitation to sign it still stands. Clover's been having too much fun drawing on it" Demetri tells her.

"Hard pass" Yasmine says, as she tilts the marker back to him.

"When you used to be a thorn in my tits, you were getting me a A in science. Now you can't even do that because your... defective" Yasmine says, then walks away. Clover giver her a weird look as she walks past.

"So uh, how'd you break your arm?" Miguel asks, after a minute of silence. Demetri and Clover look at each other.

"We've got a lot to catch up on" Demetri says. Miguel's face falls as he looks between the two.

Clover stopped going to the cafeteria after a while and just walked around the halls. Her locker was next to Miguel's.

"Sensei, what are you doing here?"Miguel asks. Clover ignores the conversation happening.

"Clover you gonna be coming?" Mr Lawerence asks, Clover looks up.

"Coming where" Clover replies, wonderin what he was talking about.

"To my new dojo" Mr Lawrence asks.

"No thanks, I'm in a dojo already and I'm happy where I am" Clover says, closing her locker and walking away.

Clover went to her usual classes, then headed home and got ready for her job at the roller rink tonight. She didn't know how to say thank you, to Tory as Chris had told her who had caught her. She skateboards to the rink and puts in the lockers in the back for the staff and put some skates on.

Clover was really hoping to not be on the same shift as Tory, but her luck was not working, rolling around was Tory handing out food to the people who had ordered. Clover took a deep breath in and started doing her job.

The girls had ended up on break at the same time, a silence was sitting amongst them.

"Thank you" Is all Clover said, Tory looked up in surprise

"What are you thanking me for?" Tory asks the girl.

"Catching me at the laser tag place, you made my situation so much better" Clover replies, another small silence sat among them. Tory looked to be processing the entire thing.

"It's no problem, I just couldn't let it happen for some reason" Tory says, a more comfortable silence sat among them, they needed to keep a sort of friendly relationship if they would be working together.

The next day at School, Miles and Clover met up with Miguel to see Sam with him. They left it for a moment before walking up to them

"Hey guys what's happening?" Clover says, starting a new conversation as they continue to walk as they decide to start over with everything. Clover stiffles a laugh at what she sees causing the other 3 to look over as she said that.

"Yasmine?" Sam says, making her pull away from Demetri.

"Hey um.. Were just... uh" Demetri stuttered, an amused smile made it way across all there faces.

"Doing study work" Yasmine speaks up

"On what Human anatomy?" Clover says, a snort comes out of Miles and covers it with a cough but both of them start laughing.

"We'll leave you to it," Miles says, the siblings walking off to head off to class

That afternoon was Miyagi Do practice, Clover was glad to be back in action. Her brother had joined along  with Miguel and a few other with Eagle Fang and she was happy for him.