He glared at her. "What? I'm busy."

She smiled and entered. "I made coffee for you." She put the cup and saucer atop his table. "Napansin ko kasi na kanina ka pa nagtatrabaho eh."

He didn't bother to look at her. "I'm busy."

She cleared her throat. "Um yeah yeah I'm sorry kung naistorbo kita. Sige alis na ako. Tawagin mo nalang ako kung may kailangan ka."

She left the room.

He sighed and massage his forehead. He's a bit stress of a specific paperwork. He then looked at the coffee Leni made for him. He saw a post it attached to it:

I know you're busy but please rest also.

Love,
Leni ❤️

---

Bongbong went home from work earlier than usual. He was surprised to see Leni home that early. She's reading her law books again with a lot of scattered handouts at the glass table.

"Hi! You're home!" Leni beamed.

Bongbong ignored her as usual.

"Hi! Ma'am!" Charity greeted Leni back.

"Hi, Cha! Kumusta kayo? Maaga yata kayo today?" Leni asked. In one month that she's been living with Bongbong, she got used to being ignored by him but not by Cha. They gotten close to each other.

Bongbong went straight to the kitchen to get a bottle of sparkling water. "Iwan mo nalang mga gamit ko dyan sa maliit na couch." He told Cha.

"Yes boss!" Cha nodded. She brought her attention back to Leni who's been sitting on the floor as she read her books. Obviously, the couch she's been sleeping in and it's glass center table wasn't made for office/study work so she adjusted. Whenever she compute for grades or review for bar, she's on the floor sitting so she would match with the height of the table. "Maaga kami ngayon maam kasi canceled mga meetings ni boss. Ikaw bakit maaga ka today? Diba maam until 7:00pm ka?" Cha asked.

"Nag half day lang kami kanina kasi may event yung philo department eh. Karamihan kasi ng mga students ko na pang 7pm mga philo major." Leni said.

Cha nodded. "Ay sya nga pala maam, may pasalubong pala ako sa'yo." Cha beamed. "Tadaa! Creamline ice cream na cookies and cream flavor!" Cha showed the plastic she's holding.

Leni's eyes twinkled. "Wow! Thank you so much, Cha!" She got the plastic and saw some cookies and cream ice cream in a popsicle which she loves. "Hala grabe nag effort ka pa talaga bumili. Thank you."

Cha smiled. "Deserve mo yan maam. Deserve mo makain ang pinaglilihian mo."

Bongbong saw how happy Leni was with the ice cream as he walked past them going to his bedroom. Later that day when they were about to go home, he saw Cha bought the ice cream before she got in the car. He didn't know it was for Leni. He didn't asked Cha either.

---

"Bong?" Leni knocked on Bongbong's bedroom door one morning.

"What?" Bongbong shout back.

"Kakain na." Leni said. She prepared his breakfast of course.

After a few minutes, Bongbong went out from his room. He saw Leni and Charity chatting at the kitchen as Cha eat her meal. He sighed. Every morning, this is the scenario he's witnessing— Leni knocking on his door, Cha eating breakfast at the kitchen island, food served at the table, him ignoring Leni and breakfast.

"Bong, may check up nga pala ako sa OB sa Friday. 10am yun." Leni informed him as he searched for apple inside the fridge.

"And?" He glared at her.