"Sure," I nodded. He blushed in embarrassment as he knew what he did wrong as he ran off. Cute.

I waited till Saturday to roll around so I thought it was perfect. I got dressed in something casual in the color of white and gold with a little bit of black. I fixed up my hair and then I was all set.

"Where are you going with such a nice outfit?" I jumped when I heard Bunny come out of nowhere.

"Just going out to have some fun," I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room before she could ask anymore questions.

I walked out of the school and headed over to the theater where Dexter would be waiting for me. I saw him standing by the entrance leaning against the brick wall. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he was thinking about something. A frown was placed at his tender pale lips. He was doubting.

Brushing it off, I brought myself to smile as I walked over to him. His blue eyes lingered in my direction and he quickly fixed his posture as I made my way over.

"Uh, hey, Izzy." He said nervously. His cheeks flushed red as his eyes stared me up and down.

"Hey, Dexter. You okay?" I asked as I looked at him concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said as he flashed a small smile. He opened the door for me and I walked inside. I was greeted by the fresh aroma of buttered popcorn, that filled my senses with a sweetness that whelmed me.

"So, what movie are we seeing?" I asked curiously.

"The Tale of Two Lovers, if you don't mind romance. It wasn't my idea, it was my friend who's going with his girlfriend." Dexter said. I giggled. Ugh, great. I hate romance. Why was I doing this again?

"It's fine to me, Dexter." I replied with a smile. Dexter walked over and bought the tickets and then went to buy the popcorn while putting on extra butter along with a two large drinks. Once he walked back to me, we linked onto each other's arms as he walked into the movie.

There was a bit of a crowd when we walked in so we just took the middle section of the seats and sat down. I heard someone gasp so I turned to see a boy staring at the two of us in shock and disbelief. I'm guessing that's Hunter.

I turned back towards the movie and relaxed into the cushion seat as the movie began to play. I watched along with the lovey dovey romance stuff as I munched onto the popcorn that was settled between us and drank my Prince Pepper.

Knowing I had to get into action, I slowly just leaned onto Dexter's shoulder and did my best to get comfortable beside him. He tensed a bit when I rested my head on his shoulder but soon relaxed against me quickly.

I held his hand throughout the entire film as he rubbed circles onto the back of my hand with his thumb. It felt comfortable with a bit of awkwardness. I tried to ignore it as I watched the movie. This was weird. But oddly nice.

There was a scene where the princess was falling from the castle and screamed out. A prince caught her bridal style and they both started staring into each other's dark brown eyes that shimmered in the sunset that was beyond the horizon. They both leaned in closely and let there lips roam each other's mouths.

Okay, never mind. Gag.

It felt like only hours passed away when the movie has finally reached its end. I lifted my head from Dexter's shoulder and we both stood up to our feet.

"Well, that movie was. . . Something." Dexter said as we walked outside. The night air shivered with a strong wind that made my hair dance around me.

"Yes, I believe so." I replied my lips pierced awkwardly. I hope he doesn't ask me to another movie. . . as long as it's not romance. I crossed my arms over my chest to keep myself warm. I forgot to bring a jacket with me which was completely dumb. We began to walk back to the school together, but we walked slowly and took a longer detour through a garden.