Drowning? You got that right.

Its going to Start Mers drowning. Hope you like.

The water was cold no... Not cold FREEZING!! It was like being slapped in the face with a huge ice Berg accept not my Face my whole body. I could feel myself sinking I need to fight I have to fight. "Help!!!" I screamed no one came no one even noticed. "Help!!!" No one again. The little girl. I remembered. Maybe she'll get help. Swim Meredith swim.

"I raised you to be extraordinary Meredith so imagine my dissapointment when I wake up after 5 years to realize they your no more than ordinary." Ordinary. I'm ordinary not extraordinary just ORDINARY.
Then I stopped. The word ordinary........ Going through my head echoing of the walls. Its no use........ I thought no use. I could feel the water going through my veins like ice. I'm ordinary I don't deserve to save people's lives that's to extraordinary. Even if it means to forget my own life. Slowly I couldn't breath then I passed out and just faded away................ "I have so much to say....... So much more...... But I've Disappeared..."

Authors note.
So next chapter will switch point of veiews from people I'll update when possible. Love you all mclovelies.