Chapter two

Amane's pov--

I went to class in the morning as any normal person would. Though today was a little different. When I arrived in my class I said good morning to Nene, Aoi, and Akane. " Your are pretty early, Yugi-kun." Akane mentioned. "Huh, what do you mean, I'm always here early." I argued. Akane rolled his eyes. Nene and Aoi looked at us and sighed. "You guys it's early and you are already fighting." Nene added. I mean Nene wasn't wrong, me and Akane fight over the simplest thing in the world. So, I guess Nene was right. I guess. Once the bell rung we all sat in our seats.

" Okay class, today we are having some guests from the photography club." Sensei announced. Photography club? Why would some photography members come here? I mean we are from gardening club, not photography club. I wonder if they are going to force us to join. If they are, I would have to decline because I already have so much on my plate. And the most on my plate is my twin brother, Tsukasa Yugi. My brother is from the yearbook club. I guess he works with some members from the photography club. Because yearbook does need photos.

Well, I don't care what the photography members have to-- Knock knock. "Come on in," Sensei called. Once two people walked in I started to feel hot. One of the members were, Kou Minamoto. He's the kid that saved me. I wanted to talk to him after that, but I get so nervous that I couldn't even breath. "Students, these are the kids from photography club. Photography members, please introduce yourself." Kou and another boy nodded.

"I'm Kou Minamoto."

"Hello, my name is Souskue Mitsuba." I felt like I started to melt. Not because of Mitsuba, it was because of Kou's voice. It felt nice to hear it again. His voice sounds so ho- URK what am I saying?!?! Sure he is a cool guy but, he's also a hero. Well, for me by the way. "I'm pretty sure you have all heard from your teacher that we were going to speak with you today." Mitsuba said. Kou spoke " Today we were going to ask if you would be part of two yearbooks, one for gardening club and one for the whole school to see. " Kou and Mitsuba grinned. How can I deny that offer. I want to be participating but, then again I don't like photos. I really get nervous with taking photos because you want to know what you are doing right and wrong. But I guess that's just me. " So, after school we would be taking photos on gardening club today. I hope you all would be okay with it. And thank you for having us. Bye!" Kou and Mitsuba said.

After school-

" I don't think I would be taking photos with you guys." I told my friends. Aoi looked surprised, and the other two didn't. "Why won't you want to be with us?" Aoi asked sadly. I wanted to tell her that I am really afraid of getting my picture taken. But I didn't want to for some reason. Actually, not for no reason, when I saw Kou and his friend, Mitsuba, I said " Actually I will take photos with you guys."

Now that took Nene, Akane and Aoi by surprise. Then Akane decided to look where I was looking. "Oh, you only want to take photos with us because your crush is here~." I blushed and denied about what Akane was saying. But the truth is that it was the reason. After arguing for five minutes, Kou came over to our side. "Hi guys, Hey Amane," He said my name!! "I would like to take photos of you guys first because my friend over there is taking photos with another group. Aoi was about to speak but I spoke, " That would be fine,Kou." Kou took a photo of Nene and Aoi first. Then it was me and Akane next. We had a few laughs, then Mitsuba came by. "Hey, Kou we have to go take photos of other gardening members. Not your short bean."

"He's not a short bean, Mitsuba"

Mitsuba started to laugh. I thought to myself. Why is Mitsuba laughing? It took me and Kou to realize what Mitsuba said. "MITSUBA SHUT UP!!!!" I wanted yell too but, I was a blushing mess. I couldn't speak at all. I didn't even look at Kou. "We'll see you later, Amane" Kou said. I walked back to my group and Aoi asked if we were together. Nene also said how he was another person to be interested in me. I told them that we were just friends. But to be honest I wanted to be more than that. I wanted to be able and date, get married-- AGH there I go again with nonsense. I really got to control my thoughts and feelings. Who am I kidding I need to tell Kou about my feelings towards him. But, what if he doesn't like me. Sure, many people at the academy say that they wanted to date me, but I told them that I couldn't. That response didn't stop them or the others either. Though I am not the only person everyone likes. Aoi and Teru. I don't know Teru's last name. But I'm pretty sure it starts with an M. I shrugged. " Hey Aoi." Aoi looked at me, "Yes Yugi-Chan?"

" How do I tell someone that I like them?"

Aoi froze. Shoot did I say something. Her eyes opened wide and smiled, " So, you like a person huh?"

I nodded. "Well tell them that you would like to date them and maybe buy something that they like." What they like? I don't even know what he likes. I guess I will have to investigate. I thanked Aoi about a kinda-helpful advice.

Later at night--

I decided to go shopping alone. Tsukasa wanted to stay because he said he was so busy with all the news and photos he had to put. I usually would force him to go with me, but this time it looked like he needed some rest. So I let it slide. Be sides it let me think what Kou might like. I did like him, so I wanted to give him a gift. CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH. I turned around just to see a huge one-eyed monster. I fell down on to my butt and started to feel my heart racing. The monster looked at me drooling. I looked to see if anyone else can see the monster. But everyone was acting normal and some people went through him. I felt like I was dreaming but it was real. The monster came closer to me. His eyes went small and growled. It opened his mouth and was about to bite me whole. I screamed.

SNNK

--Hey guys! I'm happy that I was able to publish another chapter of Two lovers and One Target. I hoped you enjoyed reading. Bye!--