Chapter 26

✩✩✩✩☆

They still continued on fighting "Guys please stop" Clover yells, it felt like the All Valley all over again. Miguel had Robby pinned down but it was like he zoned out and let go Robby continued and she watched as Robby kicked him over the railing.

"Miguel!"Tory exclaimed. That's when Clover felt faint and even more sick and just collapsed on the ground harshly hitting her head on the marble fall, consciousness falling out of her grasp.

People called for the guard's attention at the girl who was passed out on the ground, he noticed the girl on the ground as a cancer patient. Getting another ambulance called for the young girl.

"I'm so sorry Lucky Charm" Robby muttered to the girl on the ground and ran off.

Sam walked up to Clover on the ground and felt terrible for getting her involved in this whole mess. Tory also notices the girl up top and felt bad for her, Aisha had explained everything to her about Clover's illness, she didn't know why she cared for Clover they had no sort of friendship. Paramedics arrive on the scene, one set goes to Miguel and the other to Clover who was still passed out on the ground. Getting them both on beds and taking anyone else who needs to with them up to the hospital.

Clover's dad was called up to the hospital and told the people at work that he had to go. He left without saying a word, he drove fast up to the hospital not bothering with the speed at this point just to go see his children. One with a head injury and the other with a head injury and lost consciousness.

He ran up to the room where Clover was first to see her sitting up but there is a bandage around her head, bandaids on her nose which she broke and ice on her ribs.

"Oh my sweetheart," The male said, heartbreaking at the sight of his baby girl. Doctors walk-in

"Doc, how is she? What's going on with her cancer?" Her father asks

"She doesn't have cancer, drugs in her system have been simulating the symptoms of cancer, have you been taking any drugs like that? Because it has been making you sick, your whole immune system is down" The doctor asks

"No the only drugs I take are the ones my... Mum... gives me for-" Clover realises

"Where's mum?" Clover asks

" I have no idea, I thought she was here already" Her dad replies, Clover thinks hard and tries to deny the fact that her own mother did this but maybe she just has to accept it.

" Mum did this, she has poisoned me" Clover starts, she couldn't believe she was saying that.

"It was all a lie, I was built on a lie" Clover states. She bursts into tears.

"I'm so sorry honey, with that you are temporarily paralysed from the waist down," The other doctor told her.

"You're gonna be in for a while, we need to undo like 13 years of damage" Clover's dad comforted her the best he can

"Social services have been called also" The doctor adds.

Clover nods, Miles soon walks in after he was treated for his injuries

"Clover" Miles says, rushing over to you

"Clover I am so sorry," Miles says, bringing his sister in for a hug.

"Miles it's ok, I promise" Clover reassured, returning his hug. The Holland family sat all together, now knowing it was all a lie.

"Wait, what about Miguel any news?" Clover asks her brother

"None" He replied, Clover sighed in sadness at the situation, most of her friends were injured over some silly thing that could have been talked out, but most of this started because of a stupid rivalry from the 80s. Miles notices this a put a comforting hand on Clover's shoulder.

"It's ok sis, we'll be alright" Miles reassured.