yangyang
I HAD AN APPOINTMENT
AND YOU WERE IN CLASS

renjun
fine. i understand.

renjun
see how i handled that situation?

yangyang
you hate me

renjun
i don't hate you

yangyang
you do you hate me

yangyang
you love yeji

renjun
i don't love yeji

renjun
i love my roommate

yangyang
🥹 you love me

renjun
yeah yeah KEEP IT
TO YOURSELF

yangyang
you wanna marry me so bad

renjun
yuh

yangyang
bring yeji over again and
i kill you and take the kids

renjun
well okay then!

jonghoI have a super random question for you

jongho
I have a super random
question for you

juniper
okay shoot

jongho
Do you think a girl would find it
cute if I made her a playlist?

juniper
omg yes she would absolutely
find it cute

jongho
Really? It's not too much?

juniper
what no

juniper
girls LOVE playlists ;)

jongho
Okay thank goodness

jongho
Mind if I read the title to you?
Tell me if it's dumb

juniper
i gotchu bae. would i know her 😏

jongho
Uhh IDK haha

jongho
The playlist is for Danny

juniper
... o|

jongho
Oh wait I forgot uh June?

jongho
Sorry to change the topic, but
one of my old streaming friends
messaged me...

jonghoSorry to change the topic, but one of my old streaming friends messaged me

juniper's heart stopped.

an article had been published earlier that day accusing junisgems and iamjongho of being in a relationship, and it wouldn't have been believable if not for the images. images of her ogling at the screen as jongho talked; calling her "lovestruck"

horrific embarrassment seeped throughout juniper's entire body before settling in a pit in her stomach. she felt sick. though she was wrapped up tight in her bed sheets, her fingertips trembled.

"oh my god. oh my god," she muttered to herself in distress. this feeling was foreign to her. she'd suffered through heartbreak, and rejection, but those felt like nothing compared to this.

she shivered, her mind failing to think of anything besides her conversation with jongho. how could she be so careless? allowing her feelings to show so absentmindedly in front of thousands? would he distance himself now that fans thought they were dating? did fan think they were together?

throwing the heavy covers off of her body, june forced herself to sit up and slapped both hands against her cheeks. "stop it." she scolded aloud. "why are you getting so worked up? it was literally nothing." she recounted her blatant flirting, thinking the girl jongho liked was her. idiot.

"stop." she said again. "you didn't know. it was a misunderstanding. he's a guy; he probably won't even notice. things will just... go back to the way they were..."

she hadn't realized how worked up she was getting until her shoulders trembled. her voice was breaking as she tried to finish her attempts at cheering up, and her chin wobbled pathetically. she was going to be sick—no, she was caving in on herself.

she recognized this feeling, even after all these years. she was having a panic attack. yet, she couldn't stop her thoughts from spiraling.

what if jongho knew? has she embarrassed him? what if her friendship... oh god, her friendship was over. why would jongho willingly befriend someone falling in love with him when he was in love with someone else? would he hate her for being so selfish? so full of herself? thinking she could smile and any guy would be tripping over himself to talk to her?

juniper flung a hand to her chest and shut her eyes, heavy tears spilling as she tried desperately to calm her rapid heartbeat. she wished november was here. she wished she hadn't read the situation wrong. she wanted... she wanted this suffocating pain in her chest would stop—

"hey, june, i brought some pain meds for your hand..." the voice trailed off when a painful choke resided from the shaking girl, and eric stood frozen in the doorway.

he took a moment to observe her: hair astray, cheeks flushed and wet with tears, covers forming a limp pile beside her. "i used to have really bad anxiety..." he remembered her telling him when they first met, and as he looked at her, crumbling before him, he tried to remember how she said she'd helped herself.

"i'd just hug myself and convince myself that i was okay."

eric didn't waste another minute standing around, letting the bagged medication bottles fall on the floor as he carefully approached his friend. "you're okay," he tried gently as soon as he reached her bedside, offering his hand. juniper scrambled to grab and hold.

"eric..." she struggled to say, and eric didn't have to be touching her to know that she was shaking tremendously. "... please just hold me."

the boy hesitated for a moment before scooting onto the bed. "okay," carefully, he wrapped an arm around juniper, the girl practically falling against his chest and burying her face into his light gray hoodie. eric ran his fingers softly through the girl's hair. "okay."

•haiwhy do i want soobin to magically appear rn

hai
why do i want soobin to magically appear rn