I enjoyed every moment of Wardlow ripping this guy a new one. It was priceless! And I appreciated that Wardlow was standing up for me. 

"Is she even your girl?" The guy scoffed, trying to act like a tough guy. 

He must have had a death wish or something because the last thing anyone should do is piss off Wardlow.

Wardlow scoffed at him, laughing at him, not only catching that guy off guard, but me too when he took a handful of my ass and kissed me. 

At that point, it was almost impossible to play along, but somehow I managed to. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was enough to rattle me, wanting more but his head turned away, saying to the guy:

"She's my girl! Now, fuck off!"

Finally, that guy left. Wardlow wouldn't take his eyes off of him, watching him till he disappeared in the crowd. 

"I was so ready to just kick his ass," Wardlow murmured, then turned to me, seeing how shocked I was, "You alright?"

I was so mind blown, I couldn't form words. My brain was just stuck. 

"I-I-" I tried to say, getting out, "I think we should just leave."

"I am so sorry that I didn't that-" Wardlow began, feeling guilty. 

"It's not that," I huffed, closing my eyes for a minute, "Can we please just leave?"

"Yeah," Wardlow mumbled, taking my hand and making our way through the crowd and to the elevators. 

My leg never tapped so quickly while in the elevator. Why did the club have to be one of the top floors!?

I didn't mind that Wardlow kissed me, it just didn't go like I imagined and I had to hold back all of the emotions that were crazy enough. 

Wardlow was giving me some space in the elevator, but then the light flickered. 

"What the-" He whispered, both of us looking up at the light. 

With a loud clank, the elevator just stopped. Just freaking great!

"This can't be happening!" I groaned, going to the buttons and hitting the emergency to button, burn nothing happened. 

"We are shit out of luck," Wardlow sighed, ready to throw his phone, "There's no cell service in here!"

"Seriously!" I gasped, grabbing my phone and finding out for myself. 

"This is just great," Wardlow whispered, leaning against the wall. 

We sat in there for a good minute, trying to get service, tried messing with the emergency button, hell Wardlow was trying to pry the door open. 

"Just give up," I huffed, my head hanging low when I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall. 

There was nothing but silence between us for a moment, until Wardlow murmured, "Since we're stuck in here, can we talk about what happened already?"

I just stared at him and I didn't know why I was so confused. It was clear he felt the same way I did. Why else would he have kissed me, right?"

"If I crossed a line, you need to tell me," Wardlow stressed, "I-"

There was nothing that I wanted to talk about. All I wanted was to feel his lips against mine again. 

I got exactly what I wanted, rushing to him, taking a handful of his dress shirt, kissing him hard. 

The scent of his cologne was so good, filling every inch of my mind and that kiss made all of our doubts disappear. We were dying for this moment. 

Our lips were lick magnets, sizzling when I pulled away to catch my breath, our eyes meeting our gazes at the same time.