Breaking Point (SMUT)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Lord," My lips managed, standing on my tippy toes, "What's gotten into you?" 

"You know I like to be professional at work and you make it hard with all your teasing," He murmured , shutting me up by pressing his lips harder. 

Under my skirt, his hands made themselves at home, squish my ass with his incredible grip, the little tremble in his arms showing how much of this was built up inside, how long he was holding it in. 

"Don't act like you don't like it," I kissed, hands exploring his chest again, body heat rising when he pulled his tank straps down, steaming with heat, guiding my hips towards his so I could feel his rock hard, bulge fighting his pants. 

"When I'm done with you, you'll think twice about teasing me," His growl escaped from his teeth that was biting my lip, panties being pushed to the side. 

For a brief moment, I got to see his massive cock for myself, able to admire it before he sat me on the desk, a deep breath seizing my chest, his cock stuffing me in one go. 

"Look at me," He demanded, hand finding my chin again, keeping me in place so he could see every facial expression I made, how my eyes rolled already from a stern thrust that about split me in half. 

"War-" I attempted, being silenced and smiling, loving his dominance, his hand able to take my whole neck. 

"Got your eyes rolling already," He admired, "You'll be limping your way out of here."

"Is that a bad thing?" My whisper ghostly, head spinning from his grip, hips still on their mission, ready to ruin me. 

There were no lies in his words, any time I tried to make a move momentum was so strong and killed all of mine. 

He wanted to teach me a lesson and that's exactly what he was doing, a lesson I was happy to learn, every moan and whimper a praise.

Without any signals, my thighs were coated in my slick, not missing any of his thighs either with his hips about burying into mine. 

"Wardlow, I-" My jaw dropped, closed with a wet kiss:

"I know and you're going to do it again." 

I was so hollow when he pulled back, flipping me over , fingers deep in my thighs when he picked up my lower half, like a wheelbarrow. 

Tense biceps, knuckles aching from how hard I was gripping the edge of the desk, head snapping back , throat pushing out shaky moans, friction making my legs shake. 

So much thickness, sweet spot hammered into and that's when I knew he was right. I was definitely going to have a limp after this, but I didn't mind one bit. 

"Wardlow!" I frantically moaned, his strength almost inhuman, one hand able to keep my lower half up, his other find my throat, keeping me still in one place. 

"Louder," He commanded, which was unnecessary, not moaning my head off was impossible. 

His hand on my throat did make that a struggle, all of the struggling moans pushed out of me, a loud slap of wet skin filling my ears when he pinned his hips against my ass for a moment. 

My legs about gave way when he let them go, taking my wrists and pulling my arms back, body pulling back and meeting his thrusts that grew so powerful. 

It had me near tears, my second orgasm so close and even more thunderous that the first, feeling every ounce of it pouring into my lower core. 

"Give it to me one more time," He panted, doubling his efforts, "I know you're about to cum. Give it to me." 

"Wardlow," I whined hard, gasping for air but my lungs unable to keep up, "F-fu. Wardlow!" 

Weak knees could barely support my body, suddenly locking, helping his cock get as deep as possible, walls having a death grip, all the heat pouring out when I cried:

"Oh my god, I'm cuming! S-s-so hard, fuck!" 

His thrusts weren't as fast, but made sure my orgasm was dragged out, hands having to hold me by the waist from my legs giving way. 

"Damn," He whispered under his heavy breathing, laying against my back, my walls unable to let go, still spasming. 

"Damn ain't the word," I whined, needing so much air, surprised I didn't just collapse on the desk and fall asleep. 

"See you learned your lesson," He smirked, chuckling when I looked back him, smiling:

"You just want me to tease the living hell out you now." 

He made me smile more with his, blowing me a kiss, Maybe..."