Better Than Him (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"He'll be gone for about an hour. We have time," Wardlow whispered between kisses, beginning to pull my panties down.

"You lock the door?" I hummed, stepping out of my heels.

"Don't I always?" Wardlow sighed, cocking his eyebrow, "Don't worry so much. Just let me take care of you, baby."

Wardlow was the only form of love and affection that I got in my life and I did listen to what he said, smiling again as he took off this suit jacket, loosening his tie. At the same time, I stepped out of my heels and panties, watching him roll up his sleeves.

His shoulders just finished rolling up his forearm whenever I just came at him, our bodies like magnets, our lips smacking right into each other. 

"Damn," Wardlow chuckled, whispering between kisses, "You went from nervous to fired up really quick."

"Thanks to you," I smirked, kissing him hard, my tongue swirling into our kiss.

"Your whole body's about to be on fire," He sighed, pulling away and whispering in my ear, "Thanks to me."

I ended up biting my lip hard, my body breaking out in goosebumps as I felt slight nibbles on my ear, a moan nearly jumping out of me as Wardlow planted a firm smack on my ass, taking two handfuls of it after.

That alone was enough to make the fire built deep down inside of me grow even stronger and quickly, that being shown to Wardlow whenever he stood up straight and I grabbed his tie, yanking him back to me.

"Oh, that's how you feel right now, huh?" He chuckled, squeezing my ass hard, "Don't complain whenever people ask you what happened to your dress."

I truthfully couldn't care at all, but he did have a point. Our lips met quickly again, his tongue dancing with mine while his hands about ripped my dress off, my hands going after his belt buckle.

Even with my eyes closed, I slowly pushed him to the couch, our kiss breaking as he plopped onto it, licking his lips while his eyes followed my dress, watching it finally hit the floor, leaving me completely nude.

"What? You see something you like?" I whispered in a sexy voice, biting my lip as he slowly pulled down his pants, freeing his hard cock, stroking himself softly.

"Hell yeah I do," He nodded, "Get over here."

My hips were greeted with the firm grip of his large hands, guiding me to his lap, keeping myself raised on my knees. The thrill that was already there grew while I watched my hands unbutton his shirt, my eye fixed on each button, working up to his tie, both of our eyes filled with fire and desire as we met each other's intense gazes.

"You said we have an hour, right?" I brought up, my hands sliding across his massive chest, pushing his shirt away.

"Yeah," Wardlow assured, his eyes growing more interested, watching me as I laid my head on his shoulder, my back arching while I rubbed myself against his crown.

"Let's take things a bit slower," I whispered, placing kisses along his neck, "I never get a chance on top. I want to enjoy it."

"You fucking soaked already," Wardlow chuckled, "I'm pretty sure you're enjoying it."

"I already know what you're capable of. Let me have my turn," I demanded, pulling his hair out of its bun as I kissed him again, biting at his lip.

"Fine," He whispered, "Show me what you got."

Mid-sentence, I sank onto him quickly, all in one fluid motion, meeting his hips already. A devilish smirk couldn't be hidden from my face as I saw Wardlow's eyes close tightly, feeling a groan rumble in his chest, it growing stronger as I rolled my hips smoothly, nice and slow.