Bad Acting (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

Wardlow was surely feeling it too, his arm growing tight around my waist, hand squeezing my hip with a slight shake and I naturally grinded against him, having to stop myself because I was beginning to drown in my own thoughts.

When we pulled away, there were bright smiles on our faces and when I stared into his eyes, there was something far more than an act there, knowing we were going to have a talk backstage, but he made sure to leave a few last words at Sammy and Tay, raising up his TNT title:

"You two ain't got shit on us!"

"Losers!" I laughed, throwing up an L with my hand, hanging on to Wardlow while he made his way to the back, having me smiling harder and hiding my face while he kissed me one more time on stage with the crowd still losing their minds.

Just as I expected, Wardlow took us right back to the locker room and I tried to make small talk and avoid the realness that we felt earlier:

"The crowd really loved that, huh?"

"Wasn't just the crowd," Unlike me, he was cutting straight to the chase, "Tell me because you don't kiss a friend like how you kissed me out there."

"My adrenaline was really going," I chuckled slightly, dying down and trying to breathe before I ended up fainting, his hand caressing my chin softly and keeping my head up, putting me at an ease:

"Just tell me. You know that you can tell me anything."

"Maybe I got a little ahead of myself," I began to admit, having to look away with my knees growing weak, "I always liked you, Wardlow. Just didn't expect things to end up like this."

"Me either, but don't feel bad,"  Reconnecting our gaze, he already had me feeling better about all of this, knocking the wind out of me, "Because I could kiss you all night."

Never have I felt such the same, pressing my lips against his hard when he kissed me this time, needing to feel how real it was without the drama of wrestling around us. Those same feelings from the first time were there, much stronger and only growing stronger when he pulled the straps of his singlet down, throwing me up into his arms with my legs around his waist.

"Also, we're you grinding against me earlier?" He recalled, trying to be a tease, but I dished that right back:

"And didn't you like it? You kissed me again right after."

"That should answer your question," He clearly gave way, whispering into his kiss, responding to the slow grinding that I began, "Wanna be grinding against something else?"

"Don't be saying words like that unless you really want to see something new from me," I bit his lip softly, gasping at the spank on my ass, his hand holding along:

"That's exactly what I want and I'm sure you want to see the same from me."

"Hell yeah that's what I want," Jumping down, I was ready to go, beginning to kick my way out of my shoes, tights and panties, getting stuck on the view of Wardlow's incredible body, defined from head to toe and just that mass of his everything. 

I was out it and got a little dizzy when I got flung around and bent over the couch, raising my right leg up to the top of so he could have the perfect angle, not afraid to show some of the things he liked while taking a handful of my hair and I recalled:

"What happened to grinding?"

Just to she what he would say, I back onto his hard-on slowly, rubbing myself against him and humming at the feeling, then panting some when he pulled my head back to whisper:

"I was thinking and I couldn't help but do what I was imagining."

"What's that exactly?" I looked back just to close my eyes, moaning at his cock stretching me far, reaching a high pitch when he pulled my hip back and thrusted into me hard at the same time, feeling the entire shake through my body. 

Not answering me just yet, instead feeding more thrusts that increased his pace, I could just tell what he wanted. Once adjusted, I pushed myself to more salacious moans, but threw myself back into his thrusts, feeling his hand take more of my hair, how he stopped for a moment to enjoy it. 

"That what you want, big daddy?" I toyed, smirking at him from the side, needing to learn more as he growled:

"Better watch calling me that."

"What?" I breathed in, feeling his tension and knowing I'd be in store for something when I played around more, "That make you feel some kind of way, Daddy?"

"That's how you end up with a limp," His hand latched around my throat, having me gasping and my words awakening something in him. 

"F-F-uck," The more I tried to pant, the woozier I became, his cock becoming ruthless and smacking as deep as possible and into my sweet spot, legs shaking and my eyes in the back of my head, "W-War-"

"What was that?" He loosened his grip but still kept his hand around my throat to let me get the air I desperately needed, but more focused on the words he knew were soon to come. 

"Wardlow!" I gasped, inhaling deep and trying to keep myself from collapsing, the coil of heat in my core making my walls clench hard and about breaking me in two, as if Wardlow didn't do that already, "I-ah fuck!"

If all of that power in him wasn't enough, he kept my raised leg in his free hand, having my entire upper body standing with just his hand around my throat, hips still thrusting his cock into me with the same speed and friction that had me nearly screaming. 

"You can tell me, can't you?" He just had to keep playing with me while I was so out of my mind and so close to what seemed like an infinite bliss, getting driven closer with his slight yanks of my body down onto his cock, "I know-"

"Damn, Wardlow! That's gonna make me cum!" That sudden scream came from nowhere, growing more frantic and biting my lip, throwing my head back with one more, "I am cuming, Wardlow!"

Letting go of my throat and keeping me upright in his arm helped me relax more after the earthquake like trembles radiated out of me, a gush against his cock having me go limp for a moment, only able to breathe. 

"I know I said You'd end up with a limp, but-" 

"Wardlow, shut up," I had to laugh at that one, making him laugh more when I dropped back into his arms again, "Damn, you fucked me up."

He had to laugh at me too, making me feel better with a kiss on my cheek, "I'll remember to take it a little easier next time for my girl."

"Your girl?" I looked quickly into his eyes, nearly fainting this time when he offered:

"We both know how we feel. You want to be a real couple? Be my girl?" 

"Wardlow," I cooed with massive heat in my cheeks, turning softly to hug his head, "Guess we really are the hottest couple, now."

Seeing him smile made me so happy, hugging me back and agreeing along with me: 

"The world won't be able to handle us two."