The Last Laugh PT. 2 (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"I think you must have forgotten who we are," Nick laughed; Matt adding:

"She's always been a bit delusional. Probably from the superkicks we gave her before."

They all laughed at their comeback, but I always came back at them as I said: "Maybe so, but I wasn't here you two saying that when I had you both by the balls, begging me to not ruin your baby makers. If I didn't have a heart, believe me, I would have."

Nick literally squirmed as he recalled the memory from our crazy match in Japan and I added to that burn as I turned, seeing my Ferrari headed my way, saying, "I should have. I wasn't too impressed. Your wives must have low standards."

"What did you just say!" Matt said quickly, ready for a fight, which made me laugh, watching Gallows hold him back. 

"Your car, ma'am. I left the keys in the engine," The driver informed me as he stepped out of my parked car. 

"Thank you, again!" I smiled, walking to my car door that was already opened, having one last goodbye as I said to the boys, "Putting all of our pasts and rivalry bullshit to the side, we are a lot alike than we think. I don't know if you guys realized that, but seeing all of us becoming champion, being the amazing wrestlers we all know we are. It's a damn good feeling. I told you that I missed the old you and you listened. AEW is about to get a whole hell of a lot better. Am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong," Don said to me, "But I am the one to thank here."

"No, you're not," I smiled, "You don't believe me? Remember my first promo here, when I brutally crushed Hikaru? How I told Kenny he needed to be himself again? He listened. Still don't believe me? Have him tell you about our 'fight' afterwards. You all have known each other long enough to trusts each other with some secrets. I don't mind if one of my gets brought into the light a little."

"Kenny, what the hell is she talking about?" Matt said quickly, standing at Kenny's side.

"You won that fight, Kenny. Even I can't deny that. So go on, tell them," I encouraged Kenny, but he was quiet, just staring at the ground for a moment, "You didn't mind bragging about it to me earlier."

Seeing them all confused, only Kenny knowing the truth, it was the funniest things I probably ever saw, adding to it, saying: "Goodbye and goodnight, boys!" then copied Kenny's signature pose as I got into the car, smiling, "Bang!"

In the review mirror, all I saw was Kenny, just staring as I drove off in the moonlight, engine roaring like hell, leaving him in the smoke from my tires.

My hotels were top notch and as I drove into the private garage to park my Ferrari, I sat in the car for a moment, looking at a few texts I got and I jumped, being scared a bit while I heard knocking on the window, seeing Kenny at the side of my car.

Quickly, I rolled down the window, groaning, "This a Ferrari. Knock on my window like that and I will knock you into next year."

"Hold your horses, cowgirl," Kenny sighed, leaning down to the window, just staring into my eyes.

"I don't think you came here just to sit in look at me. If that's the case, just take a photo. it'll last longer," I informed him, my bit of anger always knew how to turn me into a smartass.

"You really played your cards back there," Kenny smirked, his eyes showing his frustration. 

"So did you tell them?" I smirked, leaning a little close. 

Quickly, Kenny looked away, backing up so I could roll up the window and exit the car. I stood against the car door, waiting for a response and again, Kenny was just quiet, looking to the ground.