Welcome To The Club (SMUT)

Zacznij od początku

"You know you want to," Matt smiled devilishly, handing me the barb-wired baseball bat. 

"Why the hell not," I shrugged, hitting Jon right in the stomach with it.

This was my time to make a statement, taking the microphone, laughing as the guys began to beat down Jon again, laughing into the microphone:

"What happened to all that bravery you boys had last week, huh? Get in this damn ring! I dare all of you!"

As I spoke, everyone just stared in shock, which made me laugh, Jon's body was thrown in front of me, and I continued:

"That's exactly what I thought! I see you all learned your lesson last week!" I smiled brightly as they all stood at my side, Kenny giving me the honor of saying, "We are the Bullet Club and we are taking over AEW!"

All of our hands went up in the air, throwing up a too-sweet, and it was beyond sweet. Finally getting to make a statement, reach a new status, and more importantly, be by the side of the man that truly had my heart.

"Woo! Another night, another good ass kickin'!" Luke yelled as we all made it to the parking lot, all of us ready to call it a night.

"We run this place now, just like Impact, and it's only the beginning," Kenny smirked, his arms wrapped around my shoulder. 

"And what about that superkick, Y/N!?" Nick smirked, looking back to me.

"You about kicked his head off!" Matt laughed, making me laugh too.

"You two aren't the only ones with a mean superkick," I smirked, winking at them, all of us began to part ways as we reached our cars. 

"Good job tonight, Y/N," Karl sighed, throwing up a too sweet, "Welcome to the club."

We all put up another too-sweet, then headed off for the night, but it was only the beginning of that night for me. Kenny, like the sweetheart he always was, held the car door open for me, and the moment I sat down and he sat next to me, I could just feel this energy.

Kenny couldn't keep his eyes off of me, smirking. Given the dark surroundings and the driver doing his job, I leaned against Kenny, my hand squeezing his thigh.

"What are you over here smiling about?" I whispered, Kenny biting his lip for a moment as he looked down to his thigh, then meeting my gaze.

"I just can't stop thinking about what happened back there," Kenny whispered back, "Any time I see your face, it's a great moment; And seeing you out there, so fired up"

Kenny's energy went straight to me, feeling my cheeks heat up as his hand found my thigh, squeezing it hard, then sliding down, his finger nudging my clit through my tights, his voice just so sexy as he whispered in my ear, "Did you save some of that fire for me?"

"Just wait till we get to our room and you'll find out," I whispered back, squeezing my thighs together, trying not to make noise as his finger began to move faster.

"Why wait when you can tell me now?" Kenny whispered, "Come on, baby. Tell me."

"That fire's still there," I whispered, "If we were alone right now, I'd be riding all over your dick."

"Yeah?" Kenny chuckled, having to stop himself for a moment, biting his lips hard and squeezing my thigh again, "You just love driving me crazy? Leaving all these crazy, dirty thoughts in my head?"

"You're not alone, you know," I chuckled, kissing him, getting a feel for myself as my hand slid up, feeling his hard-on, my thumb teasing his crown, whispering while I bit his lip, "You make me think of so many wild things just by looking at me."