Ready, Set, Record. (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"Have to give the camera a good view," He smiled devilishly, moving to the side so everything was visible, getting faint moans from me by rolling his tip through my folds and slick, then sliding in nice and slow.

"I'm gonna get it good tonight, huh?" I smirked, knowing from how he was moving, sitting up to see for myself, only to be knocked back with a wicked thrust, body sinking into the mattress with each one. 

"Oh believe me. You're gonna get it," He cooed, hips snapping rougher and faster, his goal to get me moaning and losing my mind.

How long he could last always impressed me with all the power he put into every move he made, cock stuffing me full just to slide almost all the way out, then back again in the matter of a second.

Thumb rubbing and pinching at my clit, every sensitive spot being rattled and battered. I was already taking handfuls of  the sheets, breasts bouncing hard with his thrust that even made the bed rock, hoping no one was around because they would be able to hear everything.

"Jesus, Kenny," I whined, looking up at him, but my teeth captured my lip, smiling when I felt his hand around my throat, pushing my head a little to the side, looking at the camera.

"Come on, show the camera how good you take this dick," He chuckled, pounding into me harder, wet skin slapping against one another while my orgasm oozed out of me, voice strained a little from his grip around my throat. 

"Fuck, I came!" I whined, eyes shut tight while I chased his hips a little, feeling the rest left in me being dragged out. 

Kenny's laugh was almost evil, pulling his cock out slowly, showing how much of a mess I left behind, also giving me the time I needed to recover, but we sure weren't over, really ready to give the camera something to record.

"Hope your legs aren't too worn out, yet," He teased, laying back on the bed facing the camera properly. 

He was setting up for one of my favorites, knowing that it was perfect for this moment. Slowly, I sat on him, putting myself into the reverse cowgirl position, hands braced on his thick thighs.

"Hmm, I wonder why you want to do this one," I toyed, leaning forward and rubbing against his cock to be a little tease. 

"You know why," He cooed, smacking my ass, "Don't keep me waiting."

I rose up on my knees a little, feeling the tip of his cock and able to sit down on it, nice and slow till I had all of him, rolling my hips a little to adjust to the slight difference, sitting back a little to show off.

Just like Kenny said, I pretened as if the camera wasn't there, body naturally remembering how I could get him off in such a good way in that position, giving him a few small bounces before I really took him on the ride of his life.

"There you go, baby," He praised, cupping my breasts and kneading, also making me moan salaciously, sweet spot overwhelmed by his cock being so deep when he picked up his hips and scooted down a little.

Keeping his hips up made him go so deep on top of my bouncing, turning me into a moaning, drooling mess, thighs tense and quievering, all of my nerves being overloaded.

"Kenny, I mig-" I gasped, almost falling back onto him, but he sat up to let my back rest on his chest.

"You got this," He encouraged, reminding me, "You forget how many times you've owned me in this? I know you can do better."

"Is it not good enough?" I scoffed, finding the strength to get on my feet and squat, really taking him and actually bouncing, having him tense up and moan:

"Now that's how I like it."

It didn't take long for his cock to start throbbing, sitting up straight and wrapping one arm around me, free hand between my thighs and finding my clit, pushing me to the edge before he fell off of his.

If I didn't have his support, I defintely would've lost it right there, an ache in my knees, legs trying to force themselves shut from the shock in my nerves his fingers on my clit triggered, walls having a death grip on all of his cock.

"You gonna cum, again?" He whispered in my ear, my head falling back on his shoulder, crying:

"It's s-so much!"

Kenny knew my body so well, the shaking, jerks of my hips signaling to him and of course, he had to tease it, but speed it up with his hips, smiling at me:

"You gonna squirt all over me? Make a fucking mess like you always do?"

"K-Kenny!" I gasped, crying and moaning when used his shoulder to hold my head up, both of us looking to see his cock still pounding into me while I gushed all over him, wave after wave, his thrusts making such a mess, thighs slicked, cock and ball drowned by it.

Finally, I fell to my knees, Kenny dropping to his back and holding my hips, groaning:

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming too."

I was so drained, but in bliss, back dropping to his chest, still on top of him, walls spasming at the feeling of his warmth shooting into me, my nerves burning viciously at all of the wild sensations.

"Got damn," He chuckled, panting when he managed it sit up again, taking me with him so we could both watch the camera and see the mess he added to, withdrawaling slowly, so much of his seed oozing, "The things you do to me, baby. Not letting all of that go to waste."

"Yeah?" I cooed, leaning back to kiss him, moans against his lips while he eased back into me so sweetly, keeping me full.

"Yeah," He cooed, "Thought you couldn't take it seriously?"

"Well, when you told me that I could do better, what did you expect?" I panted, "Did I take too much out of you?"

"All you needed was a little motivation," He protested, the praised at the sight of our mess, "And it sure paid off."