"Uh.. I'm MJ. Well.. you already know that." He said awkwardly.

"It's cool." Will responded, repeating MJ's earlier phrase. MJ cracked a slight smile.

"Cool." He started before looking at the empty glass box Will was trying to hide from Lucas. "So.. what's supposed to be in there?"

"Uh.. a spider." Will whispered, trying to keep his arachnophobic friend from figuring out it was missing. MJ laughed slightly before taking the box from Will and inspecting it. He made a slight "a-ha" noise as he turned to the side.

"It looks like there's a hole." MJ responded.

"A hole?" Will asked.

"Yup.. looks like it was.. melted or something." MJ replied as he handed Will back the box. Will furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he inspected the hole as well.

"Oh." He responded. MJ nodded a bit as he looked down slightly. Will put down the box before looking at MJ's camera bag. "You take pictures?"

"Yeah.. Yeah, I do. I really really love photography." MJ started with a wide smile before looking at Will and laughing nervously. "Sorry.. that probably sounded way too eager.. and weird." Will shook his head with a fond smile.

"No.. no, not weird at all. I think it's awesome." He responded. MJ nodded with a smile.

"Cool." He said before looking down slightly. Will stared at him for a few more seconds before he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked down to see the spider and quickly hit it, turning MJ and Lucas's attention to him.

"What the hell was that about?" Lucas asked. Will looked at the ground where the dead spider landed.

"I.. found our spider." Will replied with wide eyes. Lucas's eyes widened slightly.

"The spider was missing? And you didn't tell me?" He asked. Will gave him an apologetic smile before noticing Dr. Creel was standing right in front of him.

"What happened?" He asked quickly.

"The spider escaped, and then it was on Will's arm." MJ replied, holding up the hole in the box to Dr. Creel. Dr. Creel got a panicked look on his face before looking at Will.

"Did.. the spider happen to bite you?" He asked. Will looked at Lucas, who looked almost even more panicked. The spider did bite him, but he didn't want Lucas to have a heart attack.

"No..?" He replied. Lucas sighed, relieved, before Dr. Creel just nodded.

"I see." He started, "I'll collect it.. just write down what you noticed." The three nodded as Dr. Creel grabbed the box from off of the table before going behind them, scooping the spider up, and heading to the front of the class.

"Jesus, Will.. what if that spider bit one of us?" Lucas asked. Will looked down at his arm slightly before looking back at Lucas.

"I just.. didn't want to freak you out." Will replied. Lucas sighed before nodding.

"It's okay.." He started before looking at MJ. "I'm Lucas by the way." MJ nodded.

"Got it." He responded. Lucas sighed before standing up from his seat.

"I'm gonna go complain to Dr. Creel about our.. spider assignment." He said, almost cringing a bit. Will laughed slightly.

"Good luck. He loves 8-legged freaks." He responded. Lucas turned to him with a disgusted look before heading to the front of the classroom.

"He must really hate spiders." MJ said. Will nodded.

"He.. really does." He responded.

"And you?" MJ asked.