It was the same this time, the desperate struggle only made the body stiffer, but it had no effect.

    She watched silently as 'herself' became more and more angry in the face of Ruan Ya's silence.

    Jiang Susu glanced at Ruan Ya coldly, and bumped into her again when passing her back to the classroom.

    Ruan Ya was left in place, and the people around began to gossip.

    "Shen Zhehan is so charming. Jiang Susu used to be such a good-tempered person, but now he has become so mean because of his jealousy."

    "Ruan Ya is also really miserable, but she will be targeted if she has more contact with Shen Zhehan."

    "Hey ." , I am used to Jiang Susu's beautiful, cute and easy-to-touch appearance before, but now she always feels a sense of disobedience."

    ...

    Jiang Susu entered the classroom stepping on the bell, and Xiao Keyan, who was at the same table and a good friend since childhood, had already She arranged her textbooks, but she didn't look at them, and sat back to her seat with a frown.

    "Hey? Susu, didn't you get your breakfast?" Seeing that her hands were empty, Xiao Keyan gave her a strange look.

    Jiang Susu didn't answer. She froze for a while when she sat down, and her eyes changed in an instant.

    The displeased frown loosened, and his eyes slowly became calm.

    After the glimmer of light returned to the eyes, the drooping corners of the eyes made the gentle gaze look soft and harmless.

    Two temperaments that are completely different from those in the corridor just now.

    After Jiang Susu regained her composure, she bent her lips and said a soft thank you to Xiao Keyan, then raised her eyes to meet the eyes of Ruan Ya who was being helped into the classroom.

    Ruan Ya subconsciously lowered her head to avoid, staggered to the seat and sat down.

    Jiang Susu sighed and looked away.

    The things targeted were forced to do, but the consequences could only be borne by herself.

    Let's apologize again after class, although it's not the first day she was controlled by the plot, and it's not the first time she apologized.

    These uncontrollable things originated from a dream she had a while ago.

    The dream told her that the world she lived in was a novel, the male protagonist was Shen Zhehan, a high-ranking student in the class next door, and the female protagonist was Ruan Ya who transferred to their class this semester.

    The first encounter in the dream was when the high-cold school girl helped Xiao Baihua out of a siege, and no matter how cautiously Xiaobai Hua repaid her, the two became acquainted, and rumors of their affair began to spread in the school.

    At this time, the female supporting role and the male supporting role are online, constantly obstructing the two from being together. Misunderstandings, frame-ups, bullying, etc. are all routine, causing the two protagonists to separate and reunite, until the two finally get together after the college entrance examination.

    But the relationship between the hero and heroine is destined not to be peaceful, and the latter includes the threat of a breakup fee from the wealthy hero's mother, including a series of routines commonly used in novels such as running with the ball.