Chen Ningyi didn't force it.

    She poured herself a glass and leaned against the wine cabinet. Without the blessing of her high heels, she looked much softer.

    "Little classmate."

    Chen Ningyi looked at her from a distance, "I've been with him for so many years, and you are the first girl I've seen him care about." As she spoke, she walked towards Lin Saisai and motioned her to sit. Sit down, "This kid has a very strange temper, he is always cold-faced, and he seems to kill him just by saying a few words."

    Lin Saisai also thought that Chen Boyan was like this before, but after getting along with him, he found that he was quite annoying , I like to mess with her. But he doesn't seem to get along well with his family, she never asked, now she is alone with Chen Ningyi, and she also talked about him, she asked curiously, "Sister Ningyi."

    "Huh?"

    She considered, "You guys don't have a good relationship ?"

    It stands to reason that there is no relationship between siblings, let's talk about it, but when the two of them stopped there, there was no half-sibling relationship, they were not familiar with each other, and they talked as if they were talking about business. And the last time Chen Ningyi came to him specifically to celebrate her mother's birthday, Chen Boyan refused, which is really an abnormal family relationship.

    "...It can be understood in this way." Chen Ningyi shook the goblet, speaking ambiguously, and when she saw Lin Saisai's curious eyes, she smiled, "It's better for him to talk about his affairs. After all, everyone has different opinions. You What I hear here may not necessarily be what he thinks in his heart." The

    reason is so, Lindsay nodded.

    Chen Ningyi took a few sips of the wine in the glass, put it away, and suddenly sighed softly, "Your brother is really hard to chase."

    "?

    " , but also very soft.

    Lindsay looked at her innocently.

    Chen Ningyi didn't forget what Chen Boyan told her, she got up and went into the study, and asked her secretary to contact the largest marketing accounts and paparazzi companies. Over there, Peng Tan was also paying attention to the rumors on the Internet. Sitting in the VIP business hall of the airport, cold sweat broke out on his forehead. If he had known that he would not have listened to Chen Boyan's words, he would have waited for him at the airport.

    Looking up, he saw Chen Boyan.

    He seemed to be grasping at straws, with an urgent expression on his face, "My ancestor, can you be affectionate and have someone behind your back? If this explosive news breaks out, the whole Internet will go crazy, and it is estimated that screenwriter Lin will be picked up by then."

    "The situation on the Internet ." How?"

    "It's calm." Peng Tan took a few deep breaths and frowned, "I'm afraid it's the eve of the storm."

    Strange to say, entertainment marketing accounts usually contact the people at the time when they take pictures of big melons, and are willing to spend If you pay a big price, you will be private. If you don’t want to, you can see me on Weibo. But it has been almost two hours now, and there is no phone call, which makes people wonder if it is something else.

    There was a brief silence.

    Chen Boyan said, "Check home."

    Peng Tan got through at one point and started to check. At this time, the boarding news began to be broadcast, and the night was as dark as ink.