What about this show of masculinity?

    Lindsay turned away angrily, walked to a place where there was no one and sat down, followed by footsteps, and then someone sat beside her.

    The faint scent of lime on Chen Boyan's body came with the wind, and the loose sleeves of the school uniform were so close that they could rub against her sweater, if there was nothing entangled, "I didn't know how to act at first."

    "?"

    Lin Sai said her buttocks moved away .

    I don't want to listen to advice.

    After all, he said he doesn't know how to act, but he is now the actor, and he is tens of thousands of times away from a rookie like her.

    "But now I'm the actor."

    "..."

    Lin Saisai looked at him speechlessly, and Chen Boyan said, "I mean, you can't, I can teach you."

    Thank you.

    Zhao Xun'an contacted several production crews, but there was no suitable candidate, so Fang Yuan endured the pain and ran for a few meters. When he spoke his lines, he was panting so hard that he couldn't hear clearly. Producer Bai suggested that, anyway, she will be dubbed later, and this part should be over, otherwise Fang Yuan's body would be overwhelmed by stopping and reshooting.

    Besides, it also delays the progress.

    Zhao Xun'an knew it in his heart, but he was a very serious person, even if no one cared about the filming, he would not be sloppy. Perhaps this was the reason why Chen Boyan agreed to take on "Sweet Time". He still hoped that Lin Saisai could be Fang Yuan's stand-in, and looked at her on the outfield several times, hesitating to speak, but she pretended not to see her.

    "Screenwriter Lin."

    Zhao Xun'an was still working hard, taking the opportunity to speak well of Fang Yuan, calling himself a little cabbage in the field.

    Lindsay suddenly felt dizzy.

    With dozens of pairs of eyes staring at her, the corners of her lips curled down a little, "I don't guarantee that I can do well."

    Zhao Xun'an nodded again and again, "Okay."

    Moved Fang Yuan to the point of crying, he held her arm , "Xai Sai, I will make your milk tea from now on."

    Lin Sai said feeling uneasy.

    Although she agreed, she didn't know exactly what to do until she had a school uniform in her arms.

    A heavy feeling.

    Lin Saisai went to change her school uniform, and the makeup artist touched up her makeup and made her hairstyle. Xi Anan has short shoulder-length hair, and she has long hair, so she has to hide it all. After a while, the person in the mirror became a little more childish. She looked at it, and for a moment, she returned to her girlhood when she focused on her studies.

    "Okay."

    Makeup artist Li Rong stopped and praised her by the way, "Scriptwriter Lin's skin is really good, white and translucent."

    "Thank you."

    She stiffened her neck unaccustomed to it.

    When Lin Saisai walked out of the lounge, she kept tugging at the hem of her school uniform, lowered her head, for fear that others would see her shape, and suddenly caught a glimpse of a long leg out of the corner of her eye, and then a pair of white sneakers appeared under her sight.