Chapter 2

Chapter 2 002 Oh, so you are my fan. ...

    Chen Boyan has standard peach blossom eyes, the bottom of which is pitch black, and when he concentrates on looking at people, there is always affection that cannot be ignored.

    Lindsay's legs softened, and she grabbed the window sill with her hands.

    Dying to die.

    Why did he appear out of nowhere? He probably didn't hear her. She didn't speak very loudly just now, right?

    Lindsay hesitated for a long time, didn't respond, and didn't dare to look at him, and moved forward slowly against the wall, trying to get away from the place.

    Chen Boyan took a step forward, just blocking the way.

    Lin Saisai stopped abruptly, so as not to bump into him, looked at him cautiously, met his slightly playful eyes, raised an awkward but polite smile, and said strangely: "Hello, Mr. Chen."

    " Mr. Chen?" Chen Boyan repeated, his tone gradually stiff.

    Lin Saisai's face was stiff with laughter, something called "unfamiliarity" flowed between the two of them, and she felt uncomfortable even if she left or stayed. At the critical moment, Zhang Mu came out of the hall and called her, Lin Saisai was relieved.

    "I, I'm leaving first."

    Chen Boyan didn't move.

    Lin Saisai walked around him cautiously, her palms were sweating nervously, didn't he not come to participate?

    "Why do you have the same hands and feet?"

    Zhang Mu watched her approaching from a distance, step by step stiff like a baguette, it was ridiculous to death, thinking that she was too nervous to participate in the wine party for the first time, so he comforted: "It's okay, there are many times Once you get used to it, you will get used to it."

    Only then did Lindsay pay attention to her walking posture.

    Then, she heard a chuckle from behind.

    I was blatantly ridiculed, I am not deaf, I can hear! Can you carry it on your back!

    "Who is it, friend?"

    Zhang Mu was far away and short-sighted, so he couldn't see who Lin Saisai was talking to, so he asked a lot, Lin Saisai looked back quietly, and Chen Boyan stood where he was, looking back at her as if drawn by an invisible thread. She pursed her lips, turned her eyes away from thinking about the mess, and answered Zhang Mu's words casually, asking for directions.

    "Oh, go in."

    "Sister Mu, I want to go to the bathroom." Lin Saisai stood still for a while, and walked again, but it was not smooth.

    "Okay, hurry up."

    Lin Saisai nodded again and again, and ran in the direction pointed by Zhang Mu. She relaxed in the toilet, came out and saw herself in the mirror, her face was a little pale, she patted her palm lightly, crazy Cheer yourself up in your heart, come on, come on, you can do it! After pulling herself together, she gracefully walked out of the bathroom.

    He bumped into Chen Boyan head-on.

    Next to him was a fat man in the hall, his manager Peng Tan. Chen Boyan stood in front of the white marble sink, with a thin waist and straight and slender legs. He lowered his head and carefully washed his fingertips. His eyelashes were thick and slender, and they were cast with continuous shadows by the halo.