Atleast my ability [Record] is coming handy now.

He stood up from his chair( now cursing GoD)and took the papers in his hand. He then walked out of his room and started going to the Duke's office.

Upon coming closer, he saw some commotion taking place nearby. Honestly, he didn't care about that what was the reason it was happening. So he continued on his way.

"Why were you giving your master that kind of breakfast?!"

He stopped on his tracks as this sentence piqued his interest as it was coming from Reynold's mouth and it had to do something with Penelope, his twin sister.

"I'm very sorry, young master! Pl-Please have mercy!"

He went up to where the commotion was taking place and saw the new maid assigned for Penelope being taken away by two knights.

"What is happening here?", he let let the people know of his presence.

Reynold who was so engrossed in disciplining the maid turned his head and saw Cale who was wearing a confused expression.

" Ah, Cale. It's you..."

"Yes, it's me, young master Reynold. Now can I please get explained that what is happening here?" , Cale was getting impatient. He just wants to slack, damn it

"When i was going to look out for Penelope, I saw that this maid was giving her some disgusting breakfast.!" Reynold explained in a hurry and looked at the maid.

The maid looked down in shame.

Wait..this already started?! Shit..! I totally forgot!

Cale cursed in his mind.

Cale's eyes widened a bit before going back to his stoic expression.

"Excuse me, I'll like to go to check up on Penelope. I'm taking my leave." He glanced at Reynold and continued, " Young master Reynold, Can you please hand over this papers to the duke?"

"Sure, Cale!"

Cale handed him the papers and went to check his sister.

What am I doing in my life. Aigoo

He saw the door of Penelope's room was open. He went inside and stood infront of Penelope who was now sitting on a chair. Her eyes widened for seconds because of his arrival but she composed herself quickly.

......

Penelope got shocked because of her twin brother's arrival but she didn't let the latter get anymore suspections as it was already said in the game that Cale's intelligence is something else.

One wrong movement and she might get found out that she was not his twin.

Penelope didn't know that the other person already knew it anyway.

Creeek!

The sound echoed in the silent room and Penelope's gaze was on Cale who just pulled a chair to sit next to her.

"I heard about what happened from Reynold." Penelope found Cale's eyes staring deep into her own.

But it was a slightly bit of concern rather than fierceness which Penelope had expected.

So she was rather amazed.

"Are you okay?"

Immediately after Cale said that some options began to float in front of her eyes.

Ah.. I forgot i couldn't talk.

1) yes, i'm fine.

2) none of your business!

3) stay quiet

Well... The last two options wouldn't do any harm to me but i need to be good with Cale.

Yes, let's go with the first one!

She clicked the first option and her mouth opened.

.....

Cale saw Penelope clicking something in the air.

It was like some kind of options you would see using in the otome type of games.

She clicked the first option.

Hmm, what is this option? Let's see.

He started to observe the letters as it was mirrored words because he was seeing it from behind. Well, atleast he could make out what the first option said.

Yes, I'm ..fine?..

"Yes, I'm fine." Penelope said after he read that and the hologram type of screen disappeared.

Ohh, so it's like this. Everything i would say to her, the system is making three options for each question and she has to choose a option from it. Maybe, in her world, this world is like a game?

Cale noticed that Penelope could not talk more than what the hologram says.

Welp, that's a problem...

_________

"Where is young master Cale and emperor Alberu?"

"I want to go to Cale-nya, noona do something!"

"Don't worry brother, we'll find them soon!"

"Strong Choi Han! Where is my human and that scammer prince? This mighty dragon cannot sense their presences at all!"

The three kids, Raon , Ohh and Hong were just on the verge of tears because they couldn't find their parent and human.

"I'll contact Cage, maybe she can help us by talking to God of death," Rosalyn suggested.

Just after contacting Cage and also Taylor, they found them immediately on the spot which was the super rock villa.

"Can you try to talk to God of Death. Maybe he knows something about Cale-nim ?"  Choi han asks Cage .

"Wait a moment,  I'll try to. He has been quiet for some time."

5 minutes later....

Everyone were looking at God of Death who was now possessing Cale's body.

"Ask all your questions. I don't have much time. My daughter might be exhausted after this." , He spoke.

She doesn't think of you as her father  though...

Everyone thought at the same time looking at the God of Eternal Rest with a deadpan expression.

This punks-..! Don't they know that i can read their minds if I want to?

The God sighed hearing the first question.

"Where are Young master Cale and emperor Alver Crossman."

It was Rosalyn the magic tower's owner who had asked this.

"In another dimension."

"What do you mean by 'In another dimension'?"

"They're in a world i send them off to finish a mission. Don't worry the mission is not that hard. Besides, there are a few people who might help them."

Raon looked at the people giving them a silence glance and he spoke up.

"I want to go where my human is! Or this world will handle my wrath!" ,Raon declared.

Some other people also agreed on thicontinued,

Haah... I can't ...with this people.

"So what do you want to do? First of all, I  can't bring him here because it's already started."  he said calmly.

He continued," He's gonna come back tomorrow, so you guys don't have to worry-"

"One day?!? I request to send us there so we can keep an eyen on him."

He sighed and said,"Then let's make a deal-" he smiled and continued

"Shall we?"