chapter 2☆

Reggie had just woke up with a damn head ache..
"F*ck" he mumbled to himself before looking over to the table besides his bed.
There was a glass of water and some hangover medicine along with a handwritten note that says
"Eat the medicine and deal with the mess you made asshole" Reggie could easily tell that handwriting belonged to non other then oliver moy....... but what mess is he talking about?

Reggie walked downstairs after swallowing the hangover pillls.. Before he even finished climbing down the stairs he had already noticed his group of friends including manager tyler gathered around in the living room, as soon as they noticed reggie all of them had stopped talking and waited for him to come sit down as well.. Just then he saw a nervous looking Oliver. Then it hit him, the flashback from last night..

"Seb: have you slept with anyone from our squad?

Reg:yeah, your brother.."

Fuck fuck fuck...

He mumbled to himself before sitting down beside kane opposite to oli.

Ryan: wtf was with you yesterday bro?

Reggie: what are you talking about?

Derren: dont play dumb mf. You know what are we talking about.

Reggie:what?

Ryan: fuck, about the god damn lie detector Reggie!

Reggie: and? What about it?

Reggie said calmly leaning back against the couch desperately trying to make eye contact with oli who never looked up from the ground.

Justin: you said you slept with oli.

Reggie: man, you all literally believed that thing bro? I was just playing around with seb..

Kane: that thing said it was truth tho

Reggie: bro thats just a cheap lie detecter.. You all believe that shit?

Tyler: hah! Told ya!

Darren : i fucking knew there was no way in hell that would happen

Seb: f you Justin!

Justin: what?? I was just saying a possibility.

Everyone had already separated their ways away from the living room. Before reggie even noticed, oliver had left as well and Reggie knew that things would only get more suspicious if he followed him so he didn't.
He layed down on the couch scrolling through his phone with a sigh of relief..