Move on (The not ... person)

He shook his head. Understand that I piss. 

"1" 

"2" 

"3" with the number 3, I shoot 1 of the mirror at the wall make all the people inside the club scream while the Aed and his friend flinch. 

"Once again, I ask nicely" 

"1" 

"He's downstairs" one of them said. 

I look at Aed, 

"you know that person right?" I ask and he nod afraid 

"Take him from downstairs with Dillan" I said make him move with Dillan from behind. I follow them with my eyes as he take on of the man from the crowd up the stair and walk towards us. 

"Prepare, he have gun" I said as I see the shadow on his waist.

Dillan make him sit one of the chair. 

"Why?" I ask straightly. 

He look at me, act as confuse. 

I stand from my sit and walking towards him. 

I slip my hand through his waist and take his gun make Aed gasp, 

I dissolve his gun and take out the bullets. 

And in my shocking, the three of us know who's sign on the bullet. 

I snort make Aryash and Dillan let go of the kid and start laughing. 

"Why?" Aed ask make me look at him. 

I kiss his forehead with a deep kiss. 

"Hey kid" I call the kid to look at me. 

"Tell your boss, this is not hide and seek game, if he want war then come straight to me" I said as they confused. 

Dillan fish out his phone again and tell the manager to open back the club and just open the first floor and drink is will be 50% discount tonight. 

The kid look at Dillan surprised. 

"So you know who own this club right?" I said make him look at me again. 

"You also know that anyone who already seen our faces, will not have the opportunity to live another day right?" I said again 

He look at me with a disbelief face, so as his friend. 

"Yes, We are the owner and we also the CEO of WNR company and with that, you know that I also Aed's husband" I said answering all the question that show on their face. 

They can't even open their mouth to talk. 

"Then should I just kill all of you or let you alive?" I ask looking at Aed who also looking at me. 

Aed keep his silent not wanting to answer. 

I turn my head to face his friend. 

"Your boss know me, as the owner of the club, so I'm sure she just do this to just shaking me off" I said take a sip from Aed's glass. 

"Tell her, if she want to meet my husband, come clean because if he come with a full charge, I myself will kill her on the spot" I said coldly. 

"How did you know about my boss?" one of them ask. 

"We are not in the first rank if we didn't know clearly our enemy kid" I said again. 

I standing up and followed by Dillan and Aryash.