Chapter 2

Previously-

"No, do you give up?" He nodded his head yes. "Okay, are you ready," He nodded his head. "Ron... Ron," she started to laugh as her eyes became glossy. "Ron cheated on ME. He cheated on me." Draco's face fell.

"Oh Mione!" He fell to his knees on the love seat next to her. She sat with her knees pressed to her chest and he enveloped his arms around her, he laid back and brought her with him. That asshole stole my girl, he stole MY hermione. Why the hell is she letting him touch her. It took everything Ron had in him to not curse them both. But he stayed silent, he was going to catch them and earn Harry's friendship back.

"Im so sorry, Mione, I would have never said anything if I- If I knew. You have to warn me before I become an arrogant git of a comedian." He cooed into her ear as he stroked her hair-trailing from her scalp to her lower back. She let out a nasally laugh in between her light sobs. She wasn't a cryer, and this would most likely be the last time she cried over Ron, and that's why she had to get it all out now.

"I like when you joke, you know that." she buried her face into the crook of his neck.

"You really did need that something extra, didn't you?" He chuckled trying to lighten the mood as he hugged her tighter.

"Yeah, I did, and before the end of the night i'll need more." She mused. she started to calm down after about five minutes of silent sobbing.

"Dear, what happened?" He questioned. "You dumped his sorry ass, right?"

"Of course I did I threw the cheap ring so hard against the wall I think it stuck in the drywall." She stated. He let out a sigh of relief. She didn't care about the cost of the ring, money was always something she could live without. But the love that the ring symbolized was cheap. He nodded and sat their waiting for her to share. She opened her mouth to speak.

"Harry and I were at lunch, and I had remembered that I had a blackberry pavlova cooling on the counter, so I offered to take care of desert.-

FlashBack-

Hermione walked home giggling at Harry's stupid little story about a magical creature removal he was assigned to because his boss hates him.

"Im serious Hermione, I am a damn Auror I shouldn't be assigned to a Demiguise sitting atop a fountain in muggle London. I don't have an extensive background in magical creature care."

"Your telling me-" She struggled through whilst belly laughing. "They sent you-" She gasped as she threw her head back. 

"I know!" Harry threw his arms up. "And the Demiguise looked quite wise, he looked like I was the one that HE was gonna move." 

As she started to calm down, they neared her mansion-esc cottage inspired house. The ministry wanted her to have a bigger one, but she preferred this size, any bigger and she would feel lonely, especially because Ron was always gone.

She fumbled with her keys, "You know I could always get him fired-" She oppened the door and stopped. Harry's eyed bulged out of his head and his face was beet red. Lavender Brown was bent over the back of Hermione's chaise lounge while Ron had her from behind and a blond fist of hair in his right palm. 

"You Bastard!" Harry roared, hermione stood there in shock while harry stomped up to Ronald's now very scared face. And with a a swift movement harry socked Ron in the jaw. Ron flew back and lavender rushed to get dressed.

"Hermio-" Ron shouted.

Hermione ripped off her engagement ring throwing it at the wall, "In mY own bloody House!" She fumed.