Lilly smiled down at the baby and gently rocked her body with the suckping and soon he was asleep. She placed him on the bed taking out one of the babies blankets.

She then turned to Thasik and they looked each other in the eye before looking a way.

Soon Yeyinde was done drinking he was burped and Lilly put him in a diaper she had also shown Thasik how to remove and replace a diaper it was interesting. The big Yautja who held the almost tiny diaper.

Thasik shook his head and it made his tandril like locks also shake. He had just taken a shower and was wondering what the ooman-Lilly was doing so he went to camera in her room and he saw that she was busy cleaning those blasters of hers. His suckling was playing with a skull of one of the earths beast and he was happily doing it. Lilly smiled at his suckling and then stopped cleaning the weapons and went to the fridge and prepared something for Yeyinde to eat. It was big meatballs with the spaghetti she made earlier. She walked to the suckling and went to sit beside him and blow the food cool before feeding him. The suckling happily ate the food madrils parting to show the tiny mouth. Thasik didnt know this but he has started to purr at the sight.

Lilly sighed as the baby ate the meatball as if it was a sucker. It was gone in two chews. She was thankful she made more than enough for this baby's belly. She went to get more.
Soon the baby was full and she picked him up and rocked his body slowly sending him off to sleep. He laid in her arms fast asleep his arms around her shoulder well as far as it could he was still young so he was a bit small. Lilly carressed the oval shaped head and rocked her body to make sure he kept sleeping and as he laid him down to sleep she covered him with the warm blanket and got in herself.

She slowly drifted off to sleep and hugged her Yeyinde closer to her.

Thasik then proceeded to get dressed since it was now time for a meeting he went to his office and turned on the communicator.

" Greetings fellow elders I want to talk about the ooman di that has found my suckling."

" A Ooman di has your suckling are you planning on killing her ."said one of the Elders.

" No she's mine my property she is a yeyin(brave) oomand di she protected my suckling and does what our females doesn't do. "

" Oh do tell what this ooman di does what our females can't. "

" She feeds my sucklingw with her breast and is patient with him. She isn't brash but she is strong she's a sain ja she used to be in their defence army on earth. "said Thasik as he leant back into the chair.

" Then why dont we use her to feed the new age of Yautja since her breast can produce while the female yautjas can't. " said one Elder. Thasik was starting to get pissed off.

" As I said she is mine, mine to do whatever I want to she is to be only mine and I do not mind proving my strength over all you I've done it before and ill do it again no problem meeting dismissed. "

Thasil stood up from his chair his big body moved throughout the ship. The ship was made to be huge so he didn't have to feel uncomfortable since he was very very tall. He walked down the hall and everyone stopped to greet him. He soon went into the command center to check if everything was running smoothly soon it was time for lunch and they gathered in the mesh hall. Thasik sat down and started to devour the big leg of meat in front of him. His manubels tearing it apart. The other males are as well.

When lilly woke up she didn't know the day or time but she had a clock so she checked it. It was midnight in earthstime. So today was a new day and it was a Sunday.

She went to the bathroom and relieved herself of her bodily fluids and then took a shower. When she walked out the shower she dried herself off and walked to her closet.

Thasik who had just returned to his quarters and he pulled up the screen to see what his suckling was up to only to see Lilly walking out the bathroom in a fabric around her body. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't look away. He watched every move she made and was shocked when he saw her drop the towel. He saw every curve every mark every scar and the breast that his son had been feeding from. His eyes traveled lower where he saw her vigina it was neatly shaved no hair. It looked fat and Thasik couldn't look away. He was snapped out of his trance when he saw her out on fabric on both her breast and her vigina. They were matching and it suited her well when she turned around and bend over Thasik could see the roundness of her behind and he was like someone who got hypnotized. But before he could be more of a big pervert someone knocked on his door he shut off the device and turned to face the individual.

Lilly soon slid on her undergarments and then her outfit. She decided to do her hair and makeup a bit since it's been such a long time.

Lilly liked a long dresses even if you can't run in them well

Lilly liked a long dresses even if you can't run in them well. She walked towards the baby and saw he was still asleep so she let him be and decided to read a book. She pulled out a book from the little self that had her books. She was busy reading the book when her door opened and she felt threatened by the person presented so she lifted her hand who had a gun in her hand and pointed it at the person.

" Name and what's your purpose and if you think this won't do anything it hurts like a bitch " Lilly said as she finally looked up from the book.

"Ooman di I'm here to kill you to avenge my grandmother. " said the male he was tall and had muscles but he acted like a narcissistic pain in the ass.

" Was she the one who took away the suckling?" said Lilly as she sat up slowly gun still pointed at the m.le.

" Yes "

" May I know why since I am to be killed in only a few moments? "said Lilly in a sarcastic tone.

" She was to deliver the suckling to the humans so that they could experiment on him and she'll get all the riches. "

Lilly nodded before firing a shot hitting the man in the middle of his forehead the bullet went straight through.

" Well that's the stupidest thing I've seen an alien do," said Lilly before getting up and dragging the body out of her room going back inside, and writing a note in their language so they know that this one was a traitor and he needed to get rid of literally.

She was only thinking of Yeyinde's safety and nothing else he was her number 1 priority. If he gets hurt then the person who hurt him better pray to their God that she doesn't find him or her. Her bullets were made of pure titanium. Her father had made it for her and he gifted her many she used regular bullets while on earth but this is space a whole new species and she wasn't sure if the bullet would kill the yuatja but it did if it didn't things would have gone wrong in so many ways. She then heard little noises behind her and turned to face Yeyinde awake now and looking around for her. She smiled as she walked towards him placing the gun in the drawer and closing it before picking him up and walking to where his father was. She knew that killing one of their own was a crime but he was a traitor ready to sacrifice an infant for the sake of a currency that was lower than theirs. How would he live with himself knowing that the infant was being sliced and injected over again in the name of science by some sick scientist? She was happy he was dead she didn't have to hide it she had no remorse no guilt no empathy he was a danger to her son he had to die for his safety. If Thasik found out before her his fate would have been worse so he should be grateful he was already dead. Lilly smiled as she looked at her son who was playing with her hair and sucking on his thumb. He was adorable.

•TBC•

•Enjoy•