CHAPTER II: SHAKING WITH ANTICIPATION

Love started to pack for the tour as soon as she finished her homework. even though she was about to go on tour with one of the worlds biggest metal bands, her studies were still a priority. she went into her closet and started to flip through all of the metallica shirts lars had given her over the years, she decided on a couple of different older ones from the 'kill 'em all' and 'ride the lightning' eras. she pulled out a very well loved 'metal up your ass!' shirt, the graphic was chipping and flaking, and fading. it was her favorite, even though it was kind of vulgar. she got a lot of weird looks wearing it, but it doesn't matter, she will always rep her brothers band merch with pride. 

she packed the few shirts, some more clothes, shoes and other essentials and rolled the suitcase to the front door. she ran back towards her room and leaped into bed, hoping to fall asleep soon, she could not contain her excitement for tomorrow.

love found it very hard to sleep, she got up and found a magazine with metallica on the cover to keep her busy. she studied the cover and looked at the other band members. at this point she knows all of their names, the light brown curly haired one was jason, he was the newbie. the raven haired curly haired guitarist was kirk, he had a little mustache now, which love isn't used too. and of course james, who always reminded her of a lion. with his golden wavy hair, slight build, and a look that screams "confidence". she always liked him the most, he could even be called her favorite, out of the others. she wasn't sure why she found him so alluring compared to the others.

then it hit her like a truck, she was gonna meet him  tomorrow, along with all of the others. she started to feel the anxiety in her stomach, where did all of her excitement go? why is she all the sudden so nervous? making good first impressions was never loves strong suit, so she left it for her future self to decide what she should do, after she finally fell asleep.

~

Love nearly jumped out of her skin when her 5:00am alarm went off. she shakily turned it off and awoke with a groan. she crawled out of bed and waddled into the kitchen to make herself some tea. she looked over at her suitcase by the door and remembered why she had woken up at 5am. she quickly finished her tea and some breakfast then quickly went to get dressed. she decided to pull out her 'metal up your ass' shirt from her suitcase and wear it to the airport. she wore a pair of black jeans, converse and a black jacket overtop. she brushed her hair and applied some mascara in the mirror. she likes wearing more makeup, but sometimes when it's 5am, mascara is more than enough when your barely  alive. she quickly made her way out the door and started making her way to the airport, almost shaking in anticipation.