The Joy of Yuletide

Start from the beginning

Beltane Manor is decorated in red, green, white, silver, gold and blue and the formal dining room is turned into a buffet where family and quests can help themselves to the food set out for Yuletide.

All the adults bring 13 days of Yuletide presents for all the children and between Lord Charles Andrew JR son he has six granddaughters, and four grandsons, one nephew,  two second, one first cousin and two first cousins twice removed, two grandnephews and one great-grandnephew and they are headed by Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and the youngest one is Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, the eldest and youngest daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR walks in with Lady Sarah and by their side is the youngest child and daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard and he walks into the Beltane Manor and he smiles "I see all the family is there." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Yes, father. Everyone has been invited including Lord Edmund Grey, Lady Georgiana, Lady Katherine, Lady Henrietta Mary and Lady Georgiana." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Mother is on her way from Lennox Territory with Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Lady Josephine Isabella, Lady Alexandrina Charlene and Lord Ferdinand Alexander Stuart." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lord Richard William will meet them at the border of Lennox and Bedford with Lord Patrick William." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"I know that your mother wants to see her grandchildren and you are her baby. " Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

________________________________________________________________________________

In accordance to the Prime Directive set forth between the Lords of Star Base 12 and The United Federation of Planets in 2165, each Lord must escort the other Lords to the territory and Lord Richard William Carey with his second cousin, Lord Patrick William Howard II stand in front of the Carey carriage and they see The Stuart carriage cross the border and Lord Richard William and Lord Patrick William II walk over to the Stuart and Lord Alexander Charles steps out of the Stuart carriage and he opens up the door and he gives his hand to Lady Patricia and she smiles " My dearest Lord Patrick William. How nice to see you once again. Your first cousin was kind enough to escort me to Bedford Territory."  Lady Patricia tells her son.

"Hello mother. How have you been?" Lord Patrick William asks.

"I am fine my dearest Lord Patrick and how are your brothers and father." Lady Patricia asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Andrew Charles are fine, mother and so is dad. " Lord Patrick William tells his mother, "Lord Richard William is waiting to escort The Stuart carriage in Bedford Territory." 

Lord Alexander Charles helps Lady Patricia to climb back into the carriage and with Lord Richard William leading the way back to Beltane Manor which is in Bedford Territory. 

They head back to Beltane Manor and finally they start up the driveway of Beltane Manor and standing out on her balcony is Lady Karissa and she calls out " Lord Andrew Charles.  The Stuart is carriage and Lord Richard William and Lord Patrick William II is coming." 

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa with the children, and Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lord Charles Andrew III stand outside of Beltane to wait for the carriage to stop at the front of Beltane Manor and Lord Alexander Charles steps out and he walks around to the door and opens it up and he gives his hand to his aunt, Lady Patricia Stuart and she smiles. " My dearest sons. I see you are both here with your father."  Lady Patricia tells them.

"Welcome to Beltane Manor mother." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My dear baby boy. How have you been ?" Lady Patricia asks her son.