main

Grabbing Mary by the throat, I throw her backwards onto my bed. Her eyes widen with excitement, as I smirk sadistically. I quickly get into a box underneath my bed, grabbing a flogger. I look up, directly at Mary. "Get the fuck on your knees, slut". Mary looks back, "Yes, Master". I smirk, walking up to Mary. I pull her skirt upwards a bit, resting the flogger against her left ass cheek, instantly flicking my wrist, letting the tassels dance along her pale, white flesh. With each tassel touching her, she lets out a whimper, before saying, "One, Master". I nod, impressed. "Very good girl. You remember from  last session". As I say this, I flick my wrist again, this time, a bit harder. She lets out a muffled moan, followed by "Two, Master". Curious about the muffled moan, I look at her. "Don't hide your moans. I don't give a fuck if the neighbors hear you. I wanna hear you purr for me, babygirl". I look at her ass, seeing the pretty red marks. "So fucking beautiful". As I say that, she looks back blushing and says, "T-Thank you, Master". I rub her ass, smacking it hard with my hand, which results in a loud squeal followed by a "T-Three Daddy!". I look at her, my cock bulging through my jeans. "Look at this. Fucking look at it. You see this?", I say as I grip her by the neck pulling her face towards my cock. "Y-Yes Daddy", she says, her face a bright red color. I grin, "This what you want? You want your masters cock filling your holes?". I say to her, already knowing what her answer will be. Without hesitation, she says, "Yes Master. I'm yours. Use all my holes to please yourself. Please turn me into a braindead cumslut". I grab my belt buckle, unbuckling my belt with one motion. I quickly rip my belt off, unbuttoning my jeans, letting my jeans drop to the floor. As my jeans fall, my hardened cock springs up, showing it's full length. Mary looks at it, and bites her lip. "Please, Master.. can I please touch it?". I shake my head, smirking. "Keep begging. Show me what a dirty whore you are", I say to her while rubbing the outline of my cock through my boxers.  Mary gets on her hands and knees, "Master, Please. Please let me touch your cock. Please let me worship your cock and please you with every hole I have. Please Master. I crave the taste of your cock". My eyes widen slightly, before nodding.  Her eyes widen, instantly lunging for my cock. I help her, pulling down my boxers. She grabs my dick, putting her hands around it, looking up at me. I nod, and within an instant, she puts the tip of my dick into her mouth. She begins swirling her tongue around my cock, causing me to bite my lip and grab ahold of her head. I close my eyes, enjoying the pleasure. She starts bobbing her head up and down on my cock, letting it go as far back as she could, gagging on my dick. As my dick reaches the back of her throat repeatedly, I groan in pleasure. She pulls away, looking up at me still. "M-Master?". I look into her eyes. "Yes, princess?". She says in a somewhat innocent voice "Please, Daddy. Throat fuck me.. ruin me.. I can't take it anymore Daddy.. I need you to use me", before sticking her tongue out flat. Her words, instantly reaching me, causing me to melt a bit. I nod smirking. "With pleasure", as I wrap my hand around her throat and rest my cock on her tongue. I slap my cock on her tongue a bit, before instantly pushing my cock as far down her throat as I could, feeling her throat convulsing around my cock. I feel her tongue pushing against the bottom of my cock, causing an instant jolt of pleasure throughout my body. I tighten my grip on her hair, before thrusting quick and hard, while keeping a steady speed, watching the drool leak down from her mouth, onto the floor. With each thrust I give, she gives a gag in return. The sound of her gagging turns me on more than her mouth being used as my cock sleeve. I notice her hand below her, and I decide to watch her. As I'm using her throat, she's riding her hand. You can visibly see just how soaked her cunt is. I smirk and say to her, "Give me that hand. Now". She looks up at me teary eyed from the gagging, with widened eyes, and slowly brings her hand up to me. I lean over, and slowly lick her hand clean. "You taste so fucking good. Now continue, but I swear to fucking God you better not cum without pernission. She nods, wide eyed, and slowly brings her hand down to her pussy, rubbing her clit. I slowly pull away from her mouth, watching the drool fall. She looks up at me, saying, "Daddy, May I?". Knowing what she was meaning by that, I nod. With my nod, she gets down to the floor and begins licking all her drool up off the floor. As she does that, I smack her ass hard, causing her to help and whimper. I smirk, looking at her pretty asshole and soaked, pink pussy.