twenty one, mastermind

F1 news.

Mick Schumacher responses after caught having an argument with Pierre Gasly!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Mick Schumacher responses after caught having an argument with Pierre Gasly!

This morning in Abu Dhabi Mick Schumacher and Pierre Gasly having an argument in front of Alpha Tauri paddock after Qualifying.

Source said that they're having an argument about Mick's girlfriend, Izabella Soler. Whose before also rumored dating with Pierre Gasly.

The two didn't stop with just an argument, but Pierre Gasly decided to punched Mick Shumacher.

This is what Mick's had to say.

"All of the sudden he punched me after our talked, i'm just telling him to stop asking my girlfriend to meet him. I guess that what makes him mad."

But that statement are very contradictory and different from what Pierre Gasly told us.

"Yes i'm asking his girlfriend to meet me, theres some things i had to cleared up because we had a miss understading. But i'm not forcing her to meet me or anything, and he's the one who want to talk to me and provocate me. You can ask a witnessed that he talked like a child and i'm the one who act like an adult and asked him to go in and talk."

In the other hand, Izabella Soler still refused to talk to us.

messages between
( pierre and izabella )

pierre
i know you won't trust me, but listen to me this time
he's not good for you, he framed me and you know that
i won't punched someone if he's not provoke me

bella
you're so defensive, and yes i don't trust you
as long as theres no proof im still going to believe my boyfriend over you

pierre
i will give you a proof

bella
i'll wait

I don't know who to trust anymore, but i know Pierre would've done that. So i ask him to give me the proof so i can validate my self.

Am i selfish? i don't care anymore.

new messages!
schumi 🫀: talk to me please, i love you

blocked

post by izzntbella, private acc

liked by minischumi, gaslyeffect and 87 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

liked by minischumi, gaslyeffect and 87 others.

izzntbella best cousin ever
tagged: @ vincentbottas

comments are turned off.

ANNASCHWARZ has requested to dm you!
accept | declined

Hey girl, i've been trying to reached you out for a while now.
I'm sorry to informed you that you boyfriend hooked up with me 2 weeks ago, i don't know that he's in relationship.
I'm so sorry

thank you so muchh, i appreciate you for letting me know
where do you lived? maybe we can meet up

I'm currently in amsterdam right now, would love to meet you if you visited amsterdam

i'm going to amsterdam tomorrow, maybe we can talked more
heres my number +00 000 000 000