Chapter 182

Mulai dari awal

'What's the intention of dragging on this situation with even acting that isn't even funny?'

Do you have any beliefs about something?

'It's probably not Philaf Montes, who lives in an alcohol addiction.'

While Isidor was contemplating, a carriage used to take prisoners from the imperial family appeared.

"Put her up in the Icebreaker Tower Dungeon."

The Crown Prince ordered.

'The Icebreaker Tower' was a prison for felony criminals. However, those with a slightly weaker crime rather than the 'Tower of Darkness', where the light can never be seen again.

It seemed that the extreme judgment seemed to be put on hold until the investigation was completed and the result was announced to the aristocratic society, whether it was obvious to imprison a priest with high purity and divine power in the Tower of Darkness.

"Come on, get in."

Tied up with ropes, Miya Binoshu was imprisoned in a prison carriage used to arrest criminals.

"The Crown Prince has arrived!"

"Duke Seymour and Duke of Visconti are here too!"

"But why is Miya Binoshu locked in the carriage like that?"

"What the hell is going on....."

Despite the inclement weather with sleet, more and more people wandered around the carriage prison with curious eyes.

Miya shed tears in the suspicious gazes toward her and bit the soft flesh in her mouth. Unbearable hatred and anger suddenly soared about even the trivial commoners made her a spectacle.

'What the hell did I do wrong?'

When faced with the worst situation like herself, anyone will have no choice but to reach out to the devil. If she had been a daughter of a high-ranking noble family, would the common people dare to look at her?

'I want to kill them all.'

Still, she tried among those filthy things, and Princess Deborah ruined everything. As Miya was swallowing her resentment and deep murderous intent, a demonic voice was heard again in her ear.

-Miya. When the red moon rises, everything will be as you wish. Hold on a little bit.

The demon spoke in a very friendly tone.

The demon liked the vessel that contained him, called Miya. More than Jamila, who did anything for her desires. In fact, Jamila's blind motherhood had a corner that the demon couldn't understand.

But Miya is different. She felt no guilt because she recognized herself as a victim under any circumstances, and she blamed and hated others more easily. Humans who like to blame others and often rationalize themselves are the demon's favorite prey.

-Miya. All those who oppose you will soon roll around as corpses. Look, all those stupid-faced onlookers will tremble at your feet.

'Really...?'

-Yes, you can look forward to it.

When the red moon rises, when the demonic realm's interference becomes stronger, the demon intends to connect the high-level monster's habitat with the ground. Perhaps humans will see a superb view of the blood-red sky pouring out the hungry monsters.