33. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖚𝖌𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖘."

ابدأ من البداية

Jiang Yue stared at Wu Ziliang, her gaze unfathomable. Actually, she had never planned on killing this woman. She had only planned on torturing her by imprisoning her in a really remote dark room. No lights. No windows.

She thought it would be enough to punish her by making her crazier and starve her for days before giving her some food again. She thought that it would crumble Wu Ziliang, making her wish for her death. After all, there was nothing more frustrating than having someone control your life and death. However, after what Wu Ziliang had done to her cousin, Jiang Yue seemed to have realized something.

Her original plan for Wu Ziliang was just too simple, too kind. But after she almost killed her grandfather and Wang Minghua, after every sin that she had done just to satisfy her selfish heart, Jiang Yue couldn't be kind.

Although Jiang Yue knew that Wu Ziliang was mentally unstable, she still felt that her revenge was justified. After all, Wu Ziliang had committed several crimes.

Jiang Yue knew that in this life it was sometimes necessary to be ruthless to get things done. Sometimes, planning and analysing things is not enough. There will be situations where you really need to do the work, dirtying your hands in the process. One need to be courageous and fearless.

"Now that everything is set. Let us start by inserting a needle into one of her fingers." Jiang Yue commanded one of the men.

The man instantly followed Jiang Yue's orders and inserted a needle into Wu Ziliang's middle finger. Her muffled screams echoed inside the room as the 5-inch needle made its way into her nerve endings. Blood instantly dripped off her hand, some even dripping off the needle tip.

"Do you know that in that movie, the man inserted needles only in his captive's fingers? I find that too...boring!" Jiang Yue said, feeling elated as she watched Wu Ziliang's ashen expression. "So I have decided to include your toenails too! Isn't that...exciting?"

"Hmmm!Hmmm!" Wu Ziliang shook her head. Tears, sweat, snot already covered most of her face.

Sharp pain laced through her hands traveling all the way to her head. She winced at the fiery burst of pain pulsating through her arms, intensifying by every second. Her body trembled, her consciousness ebbing away. She was just about to pass out.

Losing her consciousness was really a blessing for Wu Ziliang at that moment, it was a much needed escape. However, before she could even close her eyes, a sudden violent electrical current made her body convulse jolting her up and making her feel the intense and severe pain all over again.

All her life, she would have never once thought that she would experience such extreme pain and helplessness.

* * * * *     * * * * *     * * * * *     * * * * *

**𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊.**

5 fingers, 6 electrocutions, 5 toes and removal of 3 toenails later.

Wu Ziliang was still alive and breathing, her breaths slow and shallow, as she stared at the demoness in front of her.

Oh, how she regretted everything. She regretted loving Wang Huo, she regretted killing his wife, poisoning Wang Guiren and shooting Jiang Yue.