Chapter 8: Epilogue, The White Snake.

ابدأ من البداية

"Nope! Bad Kitty!" Marinette saw him for a corner of her hands, and Chat Noir made her expression even more tender, finally winning "Ugh! Okay! But it will be the first and last time!"

Chat Noir smiled victoriously, and after transforming into Astrocat, he took her in her arms until they flew high enough for no one to see them, and having the moon in the background.

"Do you want to listen to a song?" The young woman spoke in her ear, and the cat smiled from side to side "At his command, prrruuincess"

In that secret way, they both shared a little dance in the middle of the night, for later, the hero in black took a jet-black sleeper back to his home.

And after accommodating her in her bed, the cat took the liberty of going to sleep on the girl's sofa, since he didn't feel like going back to her home. Not after with her father behind bars at the police station, Nathalie in the hospital due to her health due to the abuse of the peacock miraculous, something she recently found out about with officer Roger from Nooro himself, after Chat Noir will recover the miraculous of the butterfly and the peacock, after the death of White Snake.

To make matters worse, apparently, the sentimonster would have contacted the Guardians moments before carrying out her plan against those who harmed her princess. Since these were now in the Agreste mansion, checking on her mother.

And as if that were not enough, Lila's whereabouts were unknown, because no one wanted to get close to her because of the pestilence that came out of her mouth, something that the girl had taken advantage of to disappear. Surely, she went to hide in the sewers, which was the only place she could hide her curse.

Logically, Chat Noir should have gone after her, but he knew that White Snake's curse would prevent Lila from committing any wrongdoing, so he decided to be with Marinette to take care of her.

He was sure the Rossi girl would give up, and she would turn herself in to the authorities.

Not knowing how wrong he was.

Since Lila Rossi was never going to turn herself in and accept the blame for her many crimes. And that same night, Lila Rossi disappeared into the depths of the sewers, plotting her revenge. No matter how long she took him. Although later, she would retract that decision in the future.

...................................................

The next morning, Marinette was startled to find the black cat sleeping soundly on her couch, but seeing him so tired, she didn't bother to wake him up, and instead she covered him with a blanket.

And when she went down to the dining room to prepare breakfast, her parents were already looking forward to seeing her again, safe and sound.

"My little princess!" Exclaimed her father, giving her a bear hug that almost took her breath away.

"Y-yes, I'm fine dad" answered the girl, but when she saw her parents with red eyes and dark circles, she was too worried, "are you okay?"

"W-we will be fine, honey" her mother answered, rubbing her eyes, "it's been too many emotions, we finally have you back with us, but...

"The loss of little White, I doubt very much that we can get over it easily..." her father commented with a muffled voice.

Marinette's chest hurt, she knew beforehand that the peacock's Miraculous can be very cruel if not used correctly, and the proofs of this were Ladybug's and White Snake's sentimonster. So she hugged her parents tight, to try to ease her pain, but a loud snoring startled them. And she Marinette remembered a certain black cat that was resting loosely in her room.