"Whatever you want sweetie, I'll set up the times tomorrow. How about around 3?". 

"Yeah that sounds good, see you then Jamie." Ellie hangs up the phone and sets it on her coffee table. 

She covers herself up with the blanket and turns on a movie, she looks to see it's only 7:30 but she's had a stressful day so she falls asleep.

Joao finally gets home from practice around 9:00pm, he checks his phone to see if Ellie has said anything but he see's no new notifications. 

He sets his phone on the counter and goes to take a shower and head to bed. 

*the next day around 1:30pm*

Ellie hasn't talked to Joao since she saw him, she decided to enjoy some time to herself and she needs to get ready to head to the beach.

Ellie straightens her hair and picks out her favorite black swimsuit to put on, she puts an oversized t-shirt over it and applies light mascara and highlighter. 

She grabs her beach bag and heads into her car and starts driving to the beach. 

Joao keeps checking his phone to see if Ellie texted him at all but still no text, he wonders if she wanted to just be with her self for a day so he decides not to text her. 

He decides to go to the field and play what he loves, soccer. He grabs his bag and water and heads into the car and starts to drive there. 

He arrives and walks onto the field when his phone starts to ring. He answers it "Hey Gavi what's up?". 

"Hey Felix, I was wondering if you wanted to meet later?", "Yeah sure, how about 5pm at panera or something?". 

"Yeah sounds great see you then." Gavi hangs up the phone, Joao puts his phone back inside his bag and keeps heading towards the field. 

Ellie finally makes it to the beach and she see's her assistant sitting in a chair on the sand, "Hey girlie!" Ellie says to her. 

Jamie turns around and stands up, "Whats up sweetie!" she hugs Ellie and whispers in her ear "You ok?" Ellie nods and sets her things down by the chair. 

"Ok so do you want to take pictures in the sand or the water?" Jamie asks Ellie. 

"I think the water is better for this type of occasion." Ellie says, Jamie nods and starts to get her camera out. 

Ellie removes her t-shirt and starts to head into the water. Jamie follows her to take the pictures.

"Ok El I need you too kind of look that way but your body facing towards this way and put a hand over your face please!" Ellie follows what Jamie tells her to do. 

After what seems like 100 try's Ellie and Jamie agree on one last photo, she drys off and posts it on instagram. 

@EllieAdams01

Caption: Hating on me when you don't even know me?

100,000 likes, 50,000 comments 

comments-

emmarose- that's my girl! 

user019381983- your so ugly, get off instagram plz

user2398319- you don't deserve Joao, he's too good for you!

Michelleadams- That's my baby! 

ellieisperfect- you don't deserve this hate <33 - liked by creator 

Joãofélix79- woah