𝟎𝟎𝟏

''𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞''

High school, the place were they say you will have the ''best years of your entire life'' and live your teenage years to the edge, were you get smarter, and you prepare for the future, building it little by little

Well that wasn't true for the Addams, they simply didn't fit in, they were different as the rest of the people who studied there, and they were aware of it, because every minute someone reminded them with some look full of disgust towards them, or some excessively cruel comment.

Olivia and Wednesday were kind of used to it, so they were always remaining silent, both waiting for the perfect moment to explode and take revenge in the best and most painful way possible.

But their brother Pugsley was always severely affected about the comments and looks, and that was the main reason why the bullies were always bothering and messing with him, and that morning they definitely had crossed the line.

Both sisters were walking in the hallway on the way of Pugsley's locker, and when they finally arrived, Oliva let out a small gasp, while Wednesday sighed, the locker had been painted with words like ''Freak'', ''Crazy'', ''phsyco'' or other words that would describe their family perfectly

Wednesday opened the locker, revealing Pugsley struggling inside of it

— Who did this? — Wednesday asked her brother

Pugsley then started to stutter and repeating that he does not know who the author has been, although he knows that his sisters know that he is lying to them. Then Wednesday approached him while slightly touching him, when suddenly her head looks drastically towards the ceiling, with her eyes more open than those of an otter, she was having a vision, she had the seers gene, just like their mother. 

Then suddenly she snapped back to reality, her vision had stopped.

Both sisters knew perfectly that the authors of the graffiti's of his brother's locker were the school jocks who thought they were superior to everyone just because they had an athletic physical, dumb, right?

Wednesday turned up to Olivia and grabbed her arm, while she was dragging her sister down the hall she suddenly stopped in an empty corner and whispered to her:

— They have.. what is it called? — she looked at her sister — that sport where they throw balls at each other in a pool?

— i think it's called polo. I honestly don't care — her sister answered — why? what's is hovering in that vengeful mind of yours?

— I'll meet you at the pool in thirty minutes — Wednesday stated — i've got some piranha to find, see you there.

Then she left and Olivia smiled, she loved getting revenge on those who deserved it, and those jerks totally did.

Thirty minutes later they were both at the pool, Olivia was standing behind her sister, and while Wednesday talked to the jocks, she held the piranhas, her sister misteriously found out of nowhere.

 Then her sister turned to her, and she knew it was the moment, Olivia handed her the piranhas, and watched her sister throw them into the pool while the boys histerically screamed, cried and tried to get out of the water

The next thing they both know, they are expelled, but they weren't sad, in fact they were happy, because they both got revenge on the jocks. They both thought they would be free of going to school anymore, but they were wrong. 

Their parents decided to send them to a school of outcast, unbelievable, right?

 They were sending them to the place they fell in love, Nevermore. What a shitty place, their parents had told them like a hundred of stories of that place, and they had to shut up and listen, boring.

They both have the expectations really high, because if they don't do better than their mom when she was her daughters age, they would've totally failed and dissapointed the whole world. 

Olivia just couldn't stand the idea of going to that place, in fact, she was literally horrified about the simple idea of going there. Yeah, she could handle being in her sister shadow, she was used to it by now, but being in her sister AND mother shadow? No thanks. 

But as much as she complains, she knows that she will end up going to that school anyway, in fact she would not even try to complain to her parents, unlike Wednesday, because to make her parents proud, she should give the appearance of being a cold and unfeeling person, which she totally wasn't.

 But that was how the world worked. 

No, that's how being an Addams worked.

And she hated it, but she couldn't do anything appart from mentally imagine she is from another total different family, where she fits in.

Now both sisters were sitting at the principals office with their family, Olivia was EXTREMELY bored, the principal seemed so serious it was even kind of scary, but not scarier than her sister, of course, nothing was scarier than Wednesday for her. Well, loneliness was, she was terrified of loneliness, but no one except herself knew about this

Their parent's chatted and asked some questions to the principal, and then she stood up and said

— Okay girls, youre mother asked me to put you two together in a same room, but unfortunately we are kind of running of space, so you both will be splitting one side of a room, okay?

Olivia nodded and wednesday didn't say anything

— I'll take that as a yes — Princpial Weems says smiling — let's go to your room, girls

Thgy both stood up and walked through the door  

heyyy  if you see some mistakes I would really appreciate it if you would correct them, since my native language is Spanish, and I do my best to write English <33

ps: in my tiktok i post edits about my fics @elaawritess