Gu Yanfeng glanced at Jiang Mi and always felt that she was not quite right today.

Jiang Mi was deliberate today. She wished to tell everyone that her relationship with Gu Yanfeng was not that simple. But she was still counseling and afraid of affecting Gu Yanfeng's reputation, so she dared to make some small gestures implicitly, so that almost no one could see her careful thinking.

"Swear sovereignty?" Xie Xiaoxuan, who is an insider, was the only one who could see Jiang Mi thinking carefully, shaking his head and sighing, "I didn't expect you to be a jar of honey, but a jar of vinegar. I can foresee my goddess Life after marriage, pitiful..."

Jiang Mi: "..."

She was too lazy to talk to Xie Xiaoxuan, pretending to look at Yu Bai inadvertently.

Yu Bai has been uneasy since Bai Mo was injured, and wants to go to the hospital to see, but the people around him are blocked, afraid that their relationship will be exposed.

She was worried that Bermer had no idea of ​​fighting Jiang Mi.

Seeing that Gu Yanfeng was so popular, Jiang Mi's position in the crew also increased, and Yu Bai felt sour while feeling as if something was wrong.

"In vain." The assistant behind him whispered her sleeve quietly.

Yu Bai turned back: "What's wrong?"

"Bermer is here," the assistant said.

Yu Bai was overjoyed.

"Hush." ​​The assistant hurriedly signaled her not to disturb others. "He just wants to see you alone."

Yu Bai's heart thumped: "Where is he?"

"Let's go." The assistant looked around, making sure everyone was watching, and no one noticed them before leaving Yu Bai silently.

In the parking lot outside the crew, the assistant took Yu Bai to a low-key black off-road vehicle.

The door opened from the inside, and Yu Bai saw Bai Mo sitting in the car well, almost crying with joy, and climbed into the car in a hurry, hugged Bai Mo, his eyes turned red instantly.

"It's okay, don't cry." Palmer kissed her forehead. "Good."

Fortunately, if he didn't speak, Yu Bai's tears fell off directly: "I'm really scared to death, a lamp so high and heavy..."

"I'm lucky, it's really okay, don't believe you look at it yourself." Bai Mo lowered his head and asked Yu Bai to check for himself.

He was smashed so hard that he didn't even have a bag on his head, no wounds, and no skin.

If you switch to someone else, you probably have to doubt it, but Yu Bai was fascinated by him, just relieved: "Fortunately, you're okay, fortunately..."

"So, don't you worry?" Bai Mo wiped the tears from Yu Bai's face. "Did the crew do anything during the past two days?"

"He Dao invited the monk of Qingling Temple to exorcise evil, and Gu Yanfeng also came over. He is also preparing to make a guest appearance with Mr. Du. Now everyone has calmed down." Yu Bai leaned on Bo Mo and followed up what happened in the crew. He said, "What did you mean that you probably didn't shoot anymore?"

"Oh, by the way, take your phone." Palmer reached out, "The message log is deleted."

Yu Bai pouted, very unwilling, but still passed the phone obediently: "What's the matter?"

"Isn't it because I was smashed twice for no reason? The company was afraid of something and went to give me a gossip and said that I was in conflict with the crew. If I continue to stay, there might be a life worry." Bermer deleted the message. Say.