She knocked on the door of Yu Bai's dressing room.

Looking at the breakfast in her hand, Yu Bai changed her face slightly and asked stiffly, "What do you want to do?"

"For you." Jiang Mi said.

"Are you here to show off?" Yu Bai didn't think of Jiang Xingxiang for good, and his cheeks were red.

"It was indeed bought by Bermer. Do you want it?" Jiang Mi raised the breakfast and let go of it.

Although Yu Bai was angry, he was more honest and took the breakfast.

"No thanks." Jiang Mi smiled slightly and turned to leave.

"You..." Yu Bai carried a pile of things and died depressed.

Xie Xiaoxuan followed Jiang Mi back to their own dressing room, completely ignorant: "Mi Mi, what the **** are you doing? Why should you provoke Yu Bai?"

"You know, I never wanted to argue with her and kept letting her. But what did she do yesterday?" Jiang Mi said wrongly, "If it weren't Chen Chenchen, Mr. Gu should have been on the hot search today? If Our affairs came to light. Teacher Gu was estimated to be scolded. I can't bear it."

As soon as she raised the male god, she immediately picked up Xie Xiaoxuan's anger: "I shouldn't have left at that time, and I heard that I was scared out of a cold sweat... But, if you go to provoke her, are you afraid that she will talk again?"

"Anyway, I let her, and she doesn't appreciate it, right? Some people just don't take care of me, maybe I'll be fierce, but she will converge." Jiang Mi said firmly, "I can bully me, I want to pull Gu into the water, I can't bear it! It's a big deal. I don't mix in the entertainment industry, but I also have to grasp Yu Bai's weakness, which will make her feel bad.

Xie Xiaoxuan was moved by her and reached out to hold her arm: "I support you."

Soon the shooting started, today's first scene is Jiang Mi and Yu Bai's rival play.

"Jiang Mi, what the **** do you want to do?" Yu Bai couldn't hold back when preparing.

She got the breakfast that Bomer bought today, and neither ate nor threw it.

"Take people's hands and eat people's mouths softly." Jiang Mi smiled. "Just shut up."

Yu Bai was originally an easy-to-explode character. Before Jiang Mi let her, she still felt uncomfortable. Now Jiang Mi makes a stir, and naturally it explodes immediately: "Give you a color and open a dyeing room. You think Gu Yanfeng should be a backer. , I'm afraid of you?"

"Of course not. How could you put Teacher Gu in your eyes?" Jiang Mi raised a corner of her mouth and smiled particularly beatingly. "However, Bermer was willing to send me breakfast. Is there any way? I refused, He has to give it away, do you say he... is it cheap?"

Yu Bai's eyes went black for a while, and he raised his hand and wanted to hit someone.

"Remember, the camera is still on." Jiang Mi didn't panic at all. "You seem to have a lot of NG in the past two days. Guess what He Dao would think?"

Yu Bai heard a little calmer.

In these two days, she was in a bad mood, and the performance was indeed affected. He Wei had a headache, saying that her acting skills were suddenly high and low, like riding a roller coaster.

Originally as a newcomer, Yu Bai has performed very well. But in this crew, it is really a hidden dragon and a tiger.

Bai Mo didn't say anything, "old drama bones", the level of acting is undoubted; Jiang Mi has Gu Yanfeng's teaching, which is no less than that of Bai Mo; even the second male Chen Chenchen has not been so amazing, but has always been stable; others Not to mention the small characters, Yu Bai disdains to compare with them.