The rules are almost clear.

Gu Yanfeng made a total of 60 merit cards and gave Jiang Mi 30 cards: "Use it first, let's try to see if it works well."

Jiang Mi put it away seriously.

Gu Yanfeng reminded her: "Do you want to return the gift first?"

Jiang Mi couldn't help laughing: "Mr. Gu, I suddenly found that you seem obsessed with the merits? Are you such an excellent person, being praised less every day? Why do you like to listen to others say your merits? "

"Who doesn't like to be praised?" Gu Yanfeng retorted easily. "Dare you say you don't expect?"

Jiang Mi had to admit: "Actually, I am also looking forward to it."

"So, this is a game that is beneficial to physical and mental health." Gu Yanfeng said seriously, "It is helpful to discover the small advantages that we do not usually notice in life."

Jiang Mi wanted to vomit again, but barely held back.

She lowered her head, pulled out two cards, and wrote them separately: Teacher Gu's words were very beautiful, and Teacher Gu was very good at making a snowman.

Then give it to Gu Yanfeng.

Gu Yanfeng smiled slightly, put away the two cards, and handed Jiang Mi a wish card.

Jiang Mi looked at it and suddenly found a G in the lower right corner of the card: "What does this mean?"

"G stands for my wish card. Holding this card will make me realize a wish." Gu Yanfeng took another wish card with J in the lower right corner and handed it to Jiang Mi, "This is your wish. Card, I can exchange it with you if I hold it."

Jiang Mi understood that he left the one with J and returned the one with G to Gu Yanfeng.

Gu Yanfeng pushed the G with it over again: "This is for you."

"Isn't it?" Jiang Mi looked stunned. "I only sent out two merit cards. I don't need 30 to redeem one wish card?"

Gu Yanfeng sighed: "Have you forgotten? Before the college entrance examination, I promised you, as long as you pass the Qingdian, you can ask me for a request."

It was just before they got the admission notice that they had a wave of contradictions, and no one mentioned it. Later, although reconciled, Jiang Mi didn't ask for it. I didn't know if it was forgotten or embarrassed. Gu Yanfeng felt that he was also the first time to see that he was not in a hurry to make a request.

"Now that I have made a wish card, I will simply count it in, and give us a sample." Gu Yanfeng continued, "So, you can now exchange my wish with me."

Jiang Mi said casually at the time, but later forgot about it.

Now the "Wish Card" suddenly fell, and she didn't really know what to ask Gu Yanfeng for a moment.

Moreover, with Gu Yanfeng being so good to her, Jiang Mi was also embarrassed to make any excessive demands.

"If you don't think about it, don't worry." Gu Yanfeng said, "You can keep the card and think about it and exchange it whenever you want."

Jiang Mi Lingqi moved: "Yes."

Gu Yanfeng put down the pen in his hand, and his back was slightly straight: "What do you want to exchange?"

Jiang Mi handed the wish card to him: "Teacher Gu, help me write an assignment."

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Almost spitting blood.

This card game looks simple and even naive, but it is actually the result of Gu Yanfeng's long and thoughtful thinking, which contains a lot of deep meaning. Gu Yanfeng never thought that Jiang Mi could fully understand what he meant now. He was just fishing for big fish in long lines, but he really didn't expect that Jiang Mi would simply be here.