1 - New Beginning and tragedy

Introduction

;Past;

Name : Han Qing
Age : 18
Gender : Male
Birthday : June 16
Likes : Reading, cooking, baking, drawing, designing
Dislikes : None
Personality : Unkown

-Appearance-
Hair : Ashy blonde color with long hair and side bangs
Eye: Hazel/Amber colored with eye bags
Lip color (because why not ☺️) : Light Peach colored
Skin color: Pale jade white skin

;Current;

Name : Han Qing
Age : 5 (when story starts he's 8 months old)
Gender : Male
Personality : Unkown

;Appearance;

Han Qing still has the same appearance as his past self but he currently doesn't have long hair like his past self, so he has short ashy blonde hair. He also has a diamond mark in the center on top of his nose, Han Qing also has an expressionless face so he doesn't react to anything. Han Qing's eyes always looks tired, from his previous life.

;Other;

Relatives:
Han Ru (Biological mother) - Deceased
Li Zhaoxing (father) - Deceased
Han Tian (Older brother) - ???
Zhu Rongji (Adoptive father) - Alive (?)

Martial soul:
Still yet to be found..

Spirit skills:
Unkown.
                                 - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Han Qing's POV:

As I opened my eyes I saw 2 statues a few meters away from me, and after a long silence one of them spoke.

"Hello my child, welcome to the after life"

"Each one of us are going to grant you 2 wishes before you reincarnate
to your new life"

I then stared at them in confused and asked them "Why so?".

"Your soul is one of the kind because you are a special soul"

I then asked the 2 statues "May I know your name?"

"I am Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty"

"I am Athena, the goddess of wisdom"

I stared at the two gods with wide eyes, then after a bit I calmed down and took a deep breath in and then exhaled .

"Little one have you figured out what you would want to wish for?"

I nodded, "I plan to keep all my wishes for later but for one of my wishes I wish to have a loving parent, who would take care of me."

"As you wish my child."

"Are you sure you would not want to wish anything else with your wishes?"

"Mn" I replied, "I don't want to waste my wishes on anything bad, so I would rather save it".

"Wise choice little one, remember little one you're able to still wish
in the future."

"Goodbye my child, i'll see you soon"

"Goodbye Aphrodite and Athena!", after that my vision started getting blurry and then everything turned black

   - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

I was about to wake up but my eyelids were heavy like I was put to sleep. I then heard footsteps coming closer and closer to me.

"Why is there a child here in this forest? isn't it too dangerous?" The person then sighed, "Why am I talking to myself, forget it i'll just take the child in". As the person finished talking I felt myself getting picked up and afterwards I then heard the person say "How about I name you...Qing! Han Qing. Even though it doesn't match my name I feel like the name suits you a lot little one".

—Timeskip to where he's 5—

Han Qings POV :

As I was making a Miànzhào (traditional Chinese face cover), father came into the cave with food in his arms, then set the food down on the table and came to hug me "How's my Xiao-Qing doing". I looked at him with an expressionless face and I replied to him with "Okay", I then put down the stuff in my hands and turned around and hugged him.

"Alright Xiao-Qing, do yo want to come with father to get some wood?" he asked me, I then looked up at him and then nodded. "Mn" I replied to father. Father then put out his hand so I can hold it and I gladly took his hand and walked out of the cave with him (Han Qing had his face cover on).

On our way back to the cave a heard a rustling sound "Dad someones here" he didnt reply after I said that, so I then looked behind me to see father getting stabbed, "Xiao-Qing sweetie quickly go..." he said weakly I then looked at him with a hint of fear and horror in my eyes, then I felt something rolling down my face. "Xiao-Qing run!" father said shouted at me , after I heard father shout I quickly ran away from the place I was at and then I felt a pressure coming from where father ( Zhu Rongji is a 500,000 year old soul beast) , "Father stay safe please...". I then went to find another place to stay at for the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading <3

A/N -
Uhm.. so i updated this bc a friend of mine exposed me to a whole ass server ☹️ (I also realized my mistakes-)