Undertale Oc#1 Julian

Start from the beginning

Other Additional Info: [Random Number for stats]
Info On Role: Based on his AU, Julian is renowned as the Royal Judge who dutifully serves the Ruler of the island. He is the only human to have been granted the esteemed position of Judge purely because of his race, skill in magic, and swordsmanship. Julian rightfully earned this title after he had completed the challenging Judgment Test. As his past suggests, Julian's existence in the "Upper Ground" began when his family was one of the few groups of humans who sympathized with the monsters during the war. Nonetheless, when the human king and his royal court discovered that this group had been aiding the opposing side, they proceeded to hunt them; however, they managed to escape from the mainland, and make a new life here on this island.

Check
HP: 535 [Looks like training paid off]
ATK: 303 [+Damage in Karma and AfterShock]
DEF: 567 [+Inherited Perseverance Genes]
EXP: ???
GOLD: ???

Extra Info:
Enhancement: As a user, you can upgrade your weapons with a standard skill, much like the mechanics of Minecraft. This skill can also be applied to enhance your abilities. However, this upgrade has its drawbacks. While it does offer significant advantages, such as boosting your overall power, it also requires a considerable amount of Magic Points (MP) to utilize effectively.

SoulRage: Within the realm of the supernatural, there exists a unique occurrence known as the awakening of greater power within the soul. This phenomenon is especially prevalent among monsters whose determination and willpower to survive even in life-threatening situations is believed to be the source of this power. As a result of this awakening, the user gains an additional ability directly linked to their DT and other characteristics. However, it should be noted that this phenomenon is a rare occurrence. When this happens, the user's stats increase significantly, with their attacks becoming more potent due to enhanced magic. This makes them a formidable opponent, especially when angered. It is worth mentioning that this concept is slightly inspired by Pokemon abilities such as Blaze, Overgrow, and Torrent, which also showcase the ability to tap into a hidden power when certain conditions are met.

Primary Weapon: Rapier [Julian's signature sword. The kind of weapon that musketeers usually use for close combat situations. It can quickly thrust and slash through opponents as a sharply pointed sword. As for magic properties involved, there are two different ways that mages can use their weapons, either by creating them out of magical energy like in Glitchtale's case, or enhancing a standard weapon with concentrated magic as presented based on the empty gun used during Undertale Shots: Chara vs. Mettaton Neo. The only weakness here is that these magic-made weapons can break if immense strength is used, and as for standard, enhanced weapons, it requires a certain amount of MP used for enhancement spells.]

Backup Weapon: Musket [Julian's backup weapon. This kind of gun was designed for soldiers like Musketeers for a faster range of fire. As a different weaponry, it's a massive upgrade to the Empty Gun as it's loaded and ready to use for firing at opponents on the battlefield. As for magic properties well, similar to the sword, it can also be enhanced, making it very capable of firing multiple rounds of bullets without reloading, thanks to the concentrated form of Justice magic. This gun, however capable of penetrating through armor, has a weakness: it could fire up to 3 rounds of projectiles in everyday use, and until then, requires a reloading time for the next shot. Also, the same issue with magic bullets is that it uses up the MP stat.]

Julian's Lore from his Au ArchaneStory: The "Underground" Humans are a group of beings living in the world of Archanestory, set a thousand years ago in the land formerly Chasea. At that time, two races ruled the earth: monsters and humans. Still, like many variants of the Original Undertale, a war broke out due to various issues such as discrimination and attacks on the monster's towns and the humans' fear of the monster's unique power to absorb souls and become godlike. This war ravaged the once peaceful country, resulting in the humans' inevitable victory. As an agreeable deal was made between the Human King and Monster King, the monsters were sealed underground to stop further bloodshed. However, despite their efforts, more monsters roamed the earth, which led to the foundation of Monster Hunters, who would hunt down the remaining population. After many of their kind were slaughtered in unfair trials, the monsters and some humans had enough and decided to escape Chasea to faraway lands not discovered by humankind. There, they found themselves a new home out in the sea; however, due to the fear of humans attacking their homeland, they decided to create a significant barrier using a mix of human and monster Magic, making what was known as the cursed waters to the outside world. Many years later, the once-empty caverns, islands, and other sanctuaries were transformed into the hidden society we know today. The monsters adapted to their new environment, creating the first city. Still, Due to the population increasing, the monsters had to traverse different sections of their prison, resulting in exploration and countless discoveries. The monster society then expanded and now comprises districts similar to Ebott's Ruins, Snowdin, Waterfall, Hotland, and New Home (Core doesn't count since it's connected to Hotland). As for the humans, they evolved, maintaining their Magic and altering their appearances, making them more alien-ish than humans. As a result of this change, many souls became "gifted," unlocking new unique abilities that an average mage can't have. These events, known as Magic Surges, led to the teachings of the Academy, where Mage's children were taught about the proper spells and combat training. One of the students was a young, eager man named Julian, who grew up surrounded by the cultures and beliefs of monster kind and barely knew much about his true heritage in the outside world. However, living around Magic in an hidden society helped him retain his magical abilities, qualifying him as a Wizard. He then proceeded to enroll himself in the School of Magic, learning more about spells and combat, eventually becoming a feared opponent in battle. The ruler of this time overtime would eventually recognized his strength and appointed him the Royal Judge of this upper ground after completing a series of trials alongside other potential candidates, including the final test, to confirm if he was worthy of such a meaningful job.