2B: Lost The Sun (Chaewon x Minju)

Mulai dari awal

"Unnie, where were you all this time? I've been wondering where you've been you know. It's already late at night."

"Huh? Oh, Minju-ssi sorry about that. I was just...you know hanging out by the beach and realized that I zoned off late at this time. I promise I won't do it again." Minju clearly knew it, but Chaewon unnie really pissed her off after lying about her whereabouts.

"Sure, sure. Anyways, have you texted Y/N? Didn't you say it's been a day since you haven't texted that man?"

"Oh Y/N? Ah, sorry I forgot about that. It has been a day, actually, almost two days. Shoot, he must be worried." Chaewon then suddenly got up from the couch and ran all the way to her room. And so on, this might've occurred to Chaewon that her sudden disappearance to Y/N must be too suspicious for him so she had to message him at least 'once.'

Minju sighed in disappointment for her unnie, Minju had never thought that Chaewon would ever do this. Even so, Minju also ranted in her mind why Chaewon never even decided to break up with Y/N and then move on to some other guy that easily. But knowing Y/N for so long, Y/N could insanely break apart as Chaewon was the first girl to really catch Y/N's feelings.

But after a long, tiring day, Minju just decided to let it sleep for tomorrow and decide what to do next...

_

Y/N's POV

You sat in your bed motionless, staring at your ceiling fan wishing it could just fall on you and break all of this apart.

'Fuck, I forgot about my medicine.' As you quickly grabbed some water and started to shake knowing that you can't go without your medicine for a single day.

'Fuck...' You started to shake more but you quickly grabbed one piece of Alprazolam med's and took it inside your body which relieved you of almost getting a panic attack.

Yeah, you took those types of medications. And only your company and hyungs knew about your situation so they decided to help you whenever you forget. But never had you told Chaewon or anybody else that you took those types of med's. Alprazolam med's helped you with extreme anxiety, including anxiety caused by depression.

Nobody really knew about your extreme past depression but it still set to exist in you for a long time and that's why you took those med's.

And even with that bright smile of yours, the sudden bursts of energy and being the one and only viral sensation of being the brightest idol in your generation. 

You've felt as nobody could help you, as you have only set to help others.

_

The Next Day...

With the lingering sound of your alarm again, you were brought up to smash your phone with your fingers pressing on the phone.

"Geez..." You weakly got up from your bed and scratched your eyes before looking at your phone bombarded with text messages from Chaewon.

"Hm? What the heck does she want..." You said to yourself before slowly tapping on the messages button and unlocking around 10 messages from Chaewon which were mostly 'How are you's' and 'Are you doing okay?'