K

Mochi 💕

I wouldn't have dated you if i knew you were like this

-Seen,11:31 AM

You stared at your phone shocked at what he just said, what was up with him? You decided to ignore him and focus on ur classes instead, you put your phone on do not disturb and walked off to the student council room, you plugged in your earphones and started doing your work.

___________

Mochi💕

Fuck im so sorry

-Delivered,12:34 PM

Mochi💕

Baby I'm sorry i didn't mean it

I'll make it up to you

-delivered, 12:56PM

Mochi💕

.

-delivered, 1:49 PM

___________

you picked up your bag and headed to pick Diona up, you weren't even concerned about Scaramouche,he was being a bitch and you've gone through a lot today, the only times you saw him were when he was giggling with Haypasia in the hallways.

You walked over to the daycare and got Diona "Huh where is Scara?" She asked looking around for him "We got into a bit of a disagreement,don't concern yourself with it." You held her hand and walked home, the walk was silent as Diona was lost in thought.

You finally arrived to your home, you told diona that you were going to get groceries, you walked off she went inside.
.....

Hour by hour passed and there was no sign of you, Diona was home alone unlike always and she was starting to get a bit nervous, the doors where locked but she was worried about you, she decided to call the only person she knew, Scaramouche.

Diona: Scara?

Scaramouche:Hello?

Diona: Scara!please come over I'm scared

Scaramouche:Diona? What's wrong what happened?

Diona: (Name) Left to get groceries and she hasn't returned.

Scaramouche:Well have you tried calling her?

Diona:Mhm, but she won't pick up, please hurry.

Scaramouche:I'm on my way..

They hung up and Diona went to look out the window, what would she do if (Name) dissapeared?

She then heard a knock on the door, she peeked through the peephole and saw Scaramouche, she opened the door.

He walked in and hugged her "I'm very mad at you you know" Diona puffed up her chest and crossed her arms "huh why..?" Scaramouche asked confused "I think you upset (Name) today" he pinched the bridge of his nose "I don't even know how to fix it.." "well what did you do?" She asked "I was confused about my feelings so..i ignored her and hung around my other friend all day" diona gasped and punched Scaramouche on his hip "ya know, i thought communication was the most important part of being a grown up!" He laughed "Well kiddo sometimes we mess up..now I'll try figuring out were (Name) is.."

He started calling a bunch of her friends like Yoimiya and even Amber but none of them knew where she was.

He then opened her insta to check if she had anything posted, she didnt, but someone else did.

He frowned at the caption,she was upset, obviously, 'wait..she's friends with Signora?' he thought to himself "Don't worry Diona, she's safe." He reassured Diona and started calling someone.

Ring..Ring..

Scaramouche:Hello?

Signora:Hey bitch

Scaramouche:tf, okay anyways are you with (Name) right now?

Signora:yea,wait you know her?

Scaramouche:yea we're fucking dating.

Signora:SO YOURE "the guy"!?

Scaramouche: I guess..

Signora:you bouta get beat up..

Scaramouche:Can you just let her know her sister is still home alone?

Signora: (NAME)!!

someone in the background: YEA!?

Signora: YOUR SISTER IS STILL HOME ALONE

Someone in the background: OH FUCK

Signora: She's coming home now

Scaramouche:okay hurry up hoe

Signora:don't test me.

Scaramouche:k bye.

"Diona she's coming" he panicked "oh yay!" Diona cheered " NOT YAY? what do i do" "apologize?" She replied "how" "that's for you to figure out buddy" she chucked and then sat down.

Scaramouche was always an overthinker, he thought maybe if he was an asshole to her he'd manifest it or something so it would be easier to let go, he fucked up and he knew it. Now how will he apologize?

End of chapter

A/n: tried to make some angst but i don't think it worked LMFAO well I'm starting exams so i wont be able to post THAT much but i am promising many chapters