A Hero Is Born Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to the Flaming Mountains, gang! A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually impassable. This path is the only safe way through. That's as close as the boat can get. Just... be careful." Sandy said as the rest walked off.

"Stupid Sandy. Stupid Tang. Staying cozy in his stupid boat. What did I do to deserve this, Noodle Gods!?" Pigsy yelled, his complaining was interrupted by a geyser of fire erupting from the ground. "Ahhh!" He yelled in surprise

"Careful, piggy! Eeeee! You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places." Mei said, she then suddenly gasps.

"You know when Monkey King had to get through the Flaming Mountains, he actually used Princess Iron Fan's fan to blow-" MK was cut off by Princess Iron Fan's laugh and looked up behind him.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a little Monkey King fan boy." She said, as Y/N was sitting on one of her mini tornado's.

"Y/N!" MK screamed. Y/N waved to him, a nervous smile could be seen on their face. PIF then put her fan into the fire behind her and brought it up, making a fireball and shooting it at the three below her. They flew back, MK and Mei landing next to each other while Pigsy made sure they were okay. Y/N was petrified, but couldn't do anything to help their friends as they were too high up. PIF then laughed.

"I'll be taking that staff now." MK then stood up with Mei.

"This belongs to the Monkey King. There's no way I'm letting you take it." He spoke.

"Oh, you're just a little Noodle Boy playing at being a hero. Sorry to disappoint. Playtime is over." MK then launched himself at Princess Iron Fan, making Y/N tense.

"Kid, no!" Pigsy yelled. Princess Iron Fan then formed the gauntlet and caught the staff.

"What?" MK said shocked, PIF then grabbed the staff making MK fly away, yelling. Unfortunately, Y/N went flying after him. PIF scowled as she watched Y/N fly away, and she decided she would look for them later.

"No! MK! Y/N! Ah!" Mie yelled before getting thrown over Pigsy's shoulder.

"Mei! We gotta go!" He yelled before running back to Sandy's boat.

Y/N quickly caught up to MK, and grabbed his hand before hugging him out of fear. MK stopped screaming and was surprised by their actions, before pulling them closer and hugging them back, using his body as a shield for impact. They both then go unconscious.

Y/N was the first to wake up in MK's arms. They first saw monkeys were in front of them staring at them and MK. They pushed MK's arms aside as they got closer to the monkeys backing them back away. They stood still and looked at them with a soft gaze and smiled trying to show they meant no harm. One of the monkeys came closer, causing Y/N to slowly raise their arm and pet the monkey's head. The rest came closer and started getting more comfortable with Y/N. They then looked at their soundings, then realizing that this was some kind of forest. They then hear a groan and looked behind them to see a monkey poking MK with a stick. He starts to get attacked by a group of monkeys before getting up, throwing them off in the process and they then run away. "Hi MK" Y/N said standing up and alerting him of their presence and he turns around wide eyed. He then ran up and hugged them.

"Y/N, ImsosorryforleavingyouwithDBKandIthoughtPigsywasgoingtokillmeforlosingyouareyouhurt? areyouok?IMSOSORRY-"

"It's fine, MK" Y/N responded, cutting MK off.

"Are you sure? The Demon Bull King Family didn't do anything to hurt you right?"

"Nope"

They replied, popping the P at the end. MK was relieved, of course not because Pigsy would be furious if he lost them. He cared about them a lot. While they were captured, he was freaking out. He didn't want them to get hurt, and if they did, he would blame himself. Ever since they met, they were incredibly shy and kind, which made him want to protect them. "Also, where are we?" They added. MK then let go of them and looked around. He looks to see the Flaming Mountains in the distance. He then looks to see Flower Fruit Mountain in front of him.