"Look, I can't do this, okay?" Roman insisted "Listen to what I'm saying"

"Now isn't the time!" Brian said but Roman continued "I'ma just stay up here with the pilot. We gonna circle around and make sure we holding it down from up here"

"You're running out of time!" Letty joined the conversation "The chute is guided by GPS. You don't have to do anything!"

"Tej! Saph!" Dom yelled.

Tej answered as Sapphire sent him a smile "We're already on it"

"Hey, man, listen" Roman spoke "I'm sorry to let y'all down, okay? I'ma go ahead and stay up here"

Tej chuckled as did Sapphire "No, brother, we're sorry to let you down"

"What?" Roman asked "What do you mean you're sorry-" He was cut off as Tej pressed a button and his car was dragged out. Roman tried pressing his brakes but to no avail "Tej! Saph! What are you guys doing?" He screamed as his car flew through the air "Oh, shit! Tej! I hate you, guys!"

Tej let go of Sapphire's hand to grab the steering wheel as they started to approach the ground.

"Get ready! Ground's coming fast!" Brian informed everyone.

As Brian landed on the ground and sped up after Dom "Touchdown, baby!" Letty said as she sped up after them.

Tej following as Sapphire grunted because of them landing on the ground, her body being jolted slightly. She let out a laugh in disbelief before Tej sped up after Letty.

"Car check. Call it in" Dom ordered.

"Check" Letty and Tej said.

"We're good" Brian said "Let's do this"

Roman's voice came over the radio, again as his car still dangled in the air over the trees "Hello?! Please, man! Get me outta here. Somebody! No! Not the trees!"

"Ah, shit" Sapphire said as she saw his car dangling when Dom spoke "Sit tight, Roman. We'll come back for you"

"This is not the plan!"

Mr Nobody then joined the conversation "All right, you got one chance to hit them here, Dom. You miss, they'll make it to their black site and they'll squeeze whatever information they need out of Ramsey. The device and your chance of ever getting Shaw will be gone for good"

"That ain't gonna happen" Dom remarked.

"I'll see you at the pickup" Mr Nobody said.

They rounded the corner, the motorcade coming into view "Ramsey will be in the bus" Brian informed.

"Then let's do this" Letty said.

The cars in front of them moved to the side so that they were two cars on either side of the bus. The back two cars opened up the back, revealing men in black wearing masks with guns pointed at them.

They then began shooting at them as Dom shouted "Tej! Shield!"

"I'm on the way" Tej called back.

"All right, formation" Dom ordered as Tej and Saph drove to the front.

Tej and Sapphire drove in front of Brian, Letty behind them and Dom behind her "Bulletproof baby" Tej chuckled as bullets hit the windscreen but didn't pierce the glass "Can't touch this" He sung as Sapphire smiled.

"Punch it!" Dom sped up, clipping the back of Letty's car.

Letty glanced in her rear view mirror at him before doing the same to Brian who did the same to Tej. Tej managed to hit the back of both cars, sending them to the side as he went for the other two cars. They moved to the side to avoid being hit by the car before moving back into formation as Brian went to one side of the bus and Tej went to the other.