Chapter 2: Ruin Me (Smut)

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful!" I carefully took it in my hand and took a closer look.

"May I?" he took my necklace and wanted to put it around my neck. I nodded 'yes.' I turned around and moved my hair to the side for him.

He brushed his cold fingers around my neck.

"Done." now I had a necklace around my neck and in an instant I turned back to him and my arms wrapped around his neck. "Thank you." I whispered to him.

"Please, don't thank me darlin'." He pulled me even closer to him. "You know, you became such a softie today." I laughed a little.

"Excuse me?" He pulled away to look at me.

"What am I wrong? You sang to me, you gave me this nice gift." I said.

"True, but I'm disappointed of you for using this word for me. Now prepare yourself what's coming." He said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I've been always better at showing, not telling."

I raised an eyebrow, then he picked me up bridal style and throw me on the bed.

Now he climbed to the top of me and started kissing me quite aggressively.

He started licking my lower lip to enter my mouth with his tongue. He then bit it lightly so I let out a small gasp. With that our tongues connected together, saliva flowed from our tongues.

He started moving his hands down to my thighs and pushed himself closer to my crotch so I felt his hard cock.

He groaned in my mouth causing me to whine. "I need this. I need you Mavis~." He muttered between the kisses.

Then we pulled away from each other a little to catch our breaths.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked me.

I gently put my hand on his cheek. "Yes." I breathed out. "Keep going Striker."

With this permission of mine, he started leaving wet kisses on my neck. I started to moan of the feeling of his teeth nibbling on my neck, my hands found their way into his soft hair, tugging on it.

He started to pull my shirt up, squeezing my bra with his cold fingers. I started to unbuttoned his shirt, a little escaped his lips.

"Naughty eh?" He pulled himself away from me so that he could undress himself.

I looked down at him and admired his toned body as he unbuckled his belt.

He flicked his yellow eyes at me and gave me a devilish grin.

I started to breath heavily and squeezed the bed sheets with my hands. "You want me so fucking bad, don't you love~?" He breathed.

I nodded and started taking off my pants. 

"Use your damn words."

He pressed his knee against my crotch.

"Y- yes~."

He smirked. "That's what I like to hear."

I was only in my underwear, and I bit my lip as he began placing warm kisses down my stomach, leaving some hickeys there.

He moved his head to my thighs and started sucking on my skin, leaving red bite marks along my inner thigh.

Light moans escaped my mouth.

He knows how to satisfy my needs.

He's too good at it.

He moved his head again in between my legs, and placed a gentle kiss on my wet panties.