Captain Deadbeard Funny Bed

Friday, October 30, 2020

12:30 PM

Super Brainz was asleep with everyone else in Captain Deadbeard's bedroom. It was twelve midnight. He woke up to Super Commando shaking him.

"Huh? What?" Super Brainz groaned. "I need you to do me a favor" he whispered.

Super Brainz sat up. It was hot in his bedroom, and not even having just the sheet over him made it any cooler.

He shoved all of his messy hair out of his face and sighed. "What is it?" he whispered back.

"Captain Deadbeard took my music away yesterday and I can't go to sleep, it's in his closet" he whispered.

"WHAT?" Super Brainz hissed. "You want me, the clumsiest, biggest Zombie to go into that closet and bang around and wake everyone up to find your music? What does it look like?" he whispered.

"It's an MP3 Player" Super Commando whispered.

Super Brainz sighed, frustrated. Finally, he got out of bed as quietly as he could. Captain Deadbeard snorted but didn't wake up.

He tiptoed over to the closet and it made a noise as he tried to open it. All of a sudden, Crusty woke up. "No, no, oh my god" Super Brainz whispered. Crusty was soon going to start squawking really loudly and ruin everything.

Super Brainz started waving his arm at him desperately. "Go back to sleep! Ssshhh!" he whispered, scared. If Crusty made a noise, Captain Deadbeard would think he was choking and wake up and freak out and find Super Brainz.

"Super Commando, don't move an inch. He's awake, and we can't get him to make noise" Super Brainz whispered.

All-Star Zombie rolled over. "Okay, open the door! Just hurry up!" Super Commando whisper-shouted.

Super Brainz managed to yank the door open, and Crusty squawked, then scratched his head with his foot. Super Brainz gasped, then put his finger to his mouth. "SSSHHH!" he hissed as loud as he could. Super Commando waved his hands, freaking out. "Okay, okay, uh" Super Brainz said, and began digging through his closet, which was dark inside. All of a sudden, Super Brainz went to shove something aside, and the huge bag of bird food fell over. Crusty squawked louder this time.

"No, don't! Ssshhhh! Be quiet! Just...mind your own business, stupid bird!" Super Brainz whisper-hissed.

Crusty squawked softly, but then saw the bird food and started making a whole bunch of racket in his cage. Super Brainz had no idea how to calm him down. "Super Commando, distract the bird!" he shouted, way too loudly.

Then, he had an idea. Super Brainz grabbed his phone and started playing soft soothing songs on it to think everyone should stay asleep. Then, as soon as an ad played, he turned it up really loudly and frettingly dug through the closet as fast as possible, making way too much noise. Crusty wouldn't give up, and kept banging against the cage door loudly and squawking.

"Crusty, shut...up!" Super Commando whisper-shouted. Super Brainz was certain Captain Deadbeard would wake up any second and turn the light on.

He was about to look on top of the shelf, when he pressed on it too hard and the entire shelf collapsed on the floor, and everything on the shelf came crashing down to the floor, and on Super Brainz's head and his back. A whole bunch of books landed on the floor also. Then, a treasure chest full of gold and silver coins landed on Super Brainz's foot and shattered everywhere. Super Brainz SCREAMED loud enough to wake up the dead, then gasped and shoved his hands over his mouth to shut himself up again. Then, Captain Deadbeard's huge painting fell off the wall, and came crashing down to the floor with a ginormous BANG!