Jungkook's College || 05

Start from the beginning

"fine," jungkook mumbles, "but this is gonna be the last time i'm doing this,"

"thank you so much, kook. i knew you'd understand," jimin beams, ruffling jungkook's hair, getting another sigh from the younger brother. jimin chuckles at him shaking his head and leans down to sneak in a whisper in jungkook's ear, "i was thinking if you liked a sports bike or something like that?"

jungkook's head snaps in jimin's direction, eyes round and dark in anticipation as he nods almost instantly, hugging jimin as tight as he can, "yes! when am i getting it?"

"we'll go to the showroom next week. you can see which one you like then, sounds good?"

"god, yeah! that sounds amazing! i'm gonna take riri with me everyday if you get me my favourite bikes and cars," jungkook grins.

"it's just this time because you've been saving money for a new bike okay? don't get your hopes high or think that i'm letting you waste money like this,"

"wait... am i going to pay for the bike?"

"who else did you think will pay?" jimin smirks, tapping the boy's chin gently and jungkook nearly pouts at that, nibbling on his lip as he mumbles a small 'you'. hoseok laughs at them, shaking his head and tells jimin to stop messing with the boy, which makes jimin snigger as well, "yeah fine, hyung's paying,"

"that's like a good hyung," jungkook grins, sliding the bowl aside and gets up. jimin on the other hand, arches up an amused brow at the younger, using his hand to catch jungkook by his ear, "ow! what- i'm just saying that you're the best hyung, that's all!" jungkook says quickly.

"sure," jimin nods before letting go of him and smacks the back of jungkook's head lightly, gesturing at the bowl, "finish that, you should not waste food,"

"that's cereals,"

"and milk," jin adds, "finish it, kook. you should always finish your food,"

"thank god, i'm taking riri with me, not one of you," jungkook mutters, picking up his bowl and gulps down the milk and the few cereals at once, showing the empty bowl to the elders, getting praising smiles from them.

"you're such a cute baby," hoseok laughs, squeezing jungkook's cheeks between his hands.

"no, hobi oppa, riri is cute baby," aera stands up with a cute grin playing on her lips.

"i know right?" jimin cooes at her, carrying her in his arms and kisses her cheek, "let's go and get riri ready now. she's going with kookie today,"

"where?" aera looks at jimin, then precisely at jungkook.

"his college,"

"college?" she frowns not knowing what that is and looks over at jungkook, "koo no- don' go college," she shakes her head.

"it's where i go to study, aera," jungkook explains.

"koo's school," aera realises and nods her head, "okay, le's go,"

"it's not school, it's college. big people go to college, okay?"

"riri go to school..."

"because riri's small,"

"chiminie oppa is big. koo is small,"

"i'm not-"

"okay, let's go or it'll get late," jimin says, not waiting for jungkook to say or prove that he's a big boy (a man, as he called himself) just because his five-year-old sister said he's small. jungkook could be childish and act down right stubborn sometimes, but that didn't stop him from being his hyungs' baby brother and the maknae of the elder boys.