Prologue

Hi!My name is Glynne Maritone Artemis Alexandrite,but my friends call me Gly.I'm 14 years old.A second year high school at Meriam International School (The school is just made up).I'm just a girl who always treat like a princess.They call me Miss Perfect because I'm kind,
gorgoues,cute,beautiful,smart and rich.But sometimes they call me Miss Masungit,I'm just that masungit because of my parents past.

I have a supportive father,yeah he can gave all I want cause you know he owns of 45 Boutiques,86 Malls,34 Cafés,43 resorts,41 Hotels 3 Arena,18 Homespa and 29 Bookstore over the world(I wish this is for real) and I will not forget my super supportive friends,Aigina and Aether.

Darren Espanto -- the transferee in Glynne's school.He's cute, handsome, a good singer and smart.He's one of the top six in THE NEXT STAR and the first runner up of The voice kids pH.He's JK boy best friend and the newest heartthrob of ABS-CBN.

Juan Karlos Labajo/Jk -- also a transferee in Glynne's school.He's a joker,cute,a good singer and smart.He's Darren's boy best friend.He's the second runner up of The Voice kids pH.

Katherine Amethyst Theia/Mai Hua Chuo/Kat -- She's my crazy cousin haha joke.She's older than me.She's beautiful but MEAN and she's richer than me.Her mother owns 78 Boutiques ,108 Malls,69 Cafés,83 Resorts,61 Hotels,5 Arena,28 Homespa and 91 Bookstores over the world.Her family is the great mafia boss.Her mother is a mafia queen while she's a gangster princess.She have a big brother his name is Tanzanite Ares Theia.

Aigina Peridot Citrine/Gina -- She's mybestie.She's pretty, fashionista, rich and smart.She's more kikay than me. She's my since elementary.She's my make up artist hahaha.Dad treat her like a daughter and she's always their for me.

Aether Zircon Jemelis/Zir -- He's also my bestie.He's funny,cute,
rich and smart but stubborn.He's a heartthrob in school and playboy.He's always chase by girls.Hahaha.

Tanzanite Ares Theia-- He's my cousin. Ate Kat big brother.He's crazier than Ate Kat. He's a cute,handsome and rich but grumpy.He's a heartthrob in he's school in Korea.Every where he go he always chase by girls and he's the gangster prince.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys I wish you would like my story. This is my first time so hope you like it. I just want to share my imagination to all my fellow Darrenatics.

Plssssss Vote,Like and Comment.

*miss author:glaisagem