𝗖𝗛. 𝟬𝟭

Start from the beginning

but upon reaching the classroom she could already hear the laughter of the boys in her class. they were usually fooling around as most teenage boys do. she didn't mind getou-kun but gojo was a bit more outgoing and constantly bothered her, so she was never fond of the white-haired boy.

she approached the head that was laid out on the desk. the short haired brunette could be seen sleeping as she waited for yaga-sensei to arrive. naoko took her seat next to the window, not minding the snoring right next to her. and soon enough yaga-sensei arrived with a new doll in his hand per usual.

and upon the teacher entering, shoko lifted her head on queue. and looking to her left she could see her best friend looking forward with a bored look on her face like always. "yo nao-chan! i didn't even see you walk in." she loudly whispered. "that's because you were sleeping. didn't get enough sleep or something?"

"you already know~" shoko said proudly shooting finger guns at the dark-haired girl with dark bags under her eyes. naoko rolled her eyes moving her gaze back to yaga-sensei who was just explaining the agenda for the day. today was training like usual.

────

naoko and shoko usually met up for lunch. naoko usually spends her early morning to make herself lunch while shoko just buys bread from the school cafeteria as usual.

"so, what are you doing later? i have some homework to catch up on so i was hoping you could help me." shoko asked taking a bite into her red bean bread. "sorry i would, but i have a meeting with my family tonight." naoko said rolling her eyes. "ugh. stupid zenin clan! now how can i finish my homework now?!" the brown-haired girl exclaimed.

"i know! you know if i could i would totally skip out on family meetings, but my family is just so strict. i'd literally get more hate than i already have." naoko felt bad but she was right her family would literally kill her, especially her father. he's hated her since the day he found out he was having a daughter instead of a son.

"ah the life of a zenin, isn't it just great?" shoko said with a sarcastic tone earning a chuckle from naoko as they continued to eat their lunch as she continued to make jokes.

────

after classes were finished, naoko needed to get ready for her meeting with the clan. she took down her ponytail leaving her hair down and fixing up her bangs to be perfect. after all, she needed to look perfect so her mother wouldn't give her another dreadful lecture.

slipping into her traditional kimono she made sure that everything was tied nicely making proper bows with material. her family always required that she wore these to important events even if it was a drag to wear. and now all that was needed to do was wait for the family car to come pick her up.

she received a call not too long after that the ride was here and with that, she came down entering the black car without question. the drive there was boring. no noise. no music was played in the car. not a single word was said by naoko or the driver. she simply left the car without a word as she exited the car.

upon reaching the entrance to the ginormous clan house she walked through the garden eventually getting to the main building where the head's family resided. she took a few deep breaths before opening the sliding door and being greeted by her little brother, naoya. "onee-san, i didn't expect you to be home so soon."

"mother always expects me to be here way before the event starts. you should already expect this of me, naoya." naoko walked past her brother. she never really had a great relationship with her brother. her father always favored him since he was his only son.

"father says your spot will be mine soon enough!" he exclaims as naoko stopped in her steps, caught off guard what her younger brother said. "what do you mean you'll have my spot? the position of clan head is supposed to go to the first born. and what more i have the clan's inherited technique." naoko boasted with confidence that she was already guaranteed the spot as the next clan head.

"i guess you'll have to see who truly becomes the head once father passes." naoya gives her a nasty smirk as naoko turned on one heel in the opposite direction. she walked through her home to greet her parents hoping not to receive too much conversation. first, she entered her mother's room where she could see her doing her makeup. like always she needed to fix her dark black hair to be perfect and her makeup to make her even more beautiful, not that it mattered. at least to naoko.

she sees naoko enter through the sliding bamboo doors through her vanity mirror and quickly turns to greet her only daughter."my dear naoko. you finally made it. you look beautiful as always. i hope that you have greeted your father when you arrived."

"i have not yet mother. i greeted naoya when i entered and saw the light in your room first. i'll be sure to greet father right after."

"very well. i suggest you see your father now."

"yes mother." naoko bowed to her mother before she exited the room sliding the bamboo doors shut. she was not looking forward to even seeing that devil of a father she had.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳.

────