ROBOTS ALTERNATE OPENING! (fanfic)

When Herb (Mr. Copperbottom) and Lydia (Mrs. Copperbottom) had Rodey, they had no plan for a future child.

That was until when Rodeny was helping his father herb around in the kitchen at herb's job. Rodney was there showing off his new invention 'Wonderbot' to his father showing off his proudness before his journey leaving the city to meet Bigweld.

That's when a cloaked robotic figure was standing behind Herb's boss's back as Herb's boss is yelling and Rodney is getting heated according to his temperature gauge on his chest.

The figure threatened Herb's boss saying: "I'd watch my voice box if I were you"

Herb didn't want to lose his job 'cause of his secret second son that he's trying to keep the

Info hidden from Rodney. So Herb asked the figure to stand outside of the diner.

After the heat came to a simmer, it wasn't until Rodney left the Diner when the figure asked

"When are you gonna tell your son about me?" Herb replied "He is not ready"

The figure which he named 'Boiler' 'cause of how much passive aggressive and no joke how much of a boiler he is with his hot head personality. Boiler replied with

"Who is tho?" as Boiler walked out of diner.

Boiler didn't appreciate his father trying to keep this secret from Rodney.

So he ran to catch up with Rodney.

"Not ready" my fender, Boiler muttered to himself.

He managed to catch up with Rodney and told him about himself. Saying how his parents had a 2nd child and how their dads tried to keep the info about Boiler from Rodney. Rodney replied with "WOW! I have a brother! This...this is amazing! HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A BROTHER!!!"  Rodney shouted with excitement

"Where are you off to Rodney?" Asked Boiler.

"To meet Bigweld. It's been my dream since I was little. I gotta catch the train by tonight." said Rodney.

"Well I wish you luck. Go fulfill your dream big Brother" said Boiler

Meanwhile at Bigweld's industries, Ratchet the son of Madam Gasket and Right-hand man of BigWeld was improving and selling upgrades. Boiler was working as an executive of Bigweld Industries. Boiler does not get paid enough. One day Boiler was about to knock on Ratchet's office which is actually Bigweld's office when he was caught off guard hearing Ratchet's discussing his plans with his mother Madam Gasket about scrapping the old parts. Boiler grew heated and disgusted at this discovery and immediately quit his day job.

Meanwhile Rodney manage to catch up with the train and make his journey to Robot
City. He asked around to see if they knew the direction to Bigweld's. None of them were any help.

He then ran into a tall red robot whose head kept falling off from time to time. His name was Fender.

(This next part I used a part of the movie transcript cuz I ran out of originality at this moment. making this fanfic PARTIALLY original)

[Rodney]: "Hey."

[Fender]: "Hi there. Listen, if I seem to be getting smaller, it's because I'm leaving. Foot, don't fail me now."

[Rodney]: "Stop! Hey, you got my foot!"

[Fender]: "Oh, great. Happy now?"

[Rodney]: "Not until you give me back my foot, you mugger."

[Fender:] "I am not a mugger. I happen to be.....a scrounger. I didn't know you were at the end of that foot."

[Rodney]: "Here, let me help you with that."

[Fender]: "No, no, no, I'll do it myself. I have my pride, you know. Over here. Oh, no. No, not that close. Hold on, hold on. No. No, no."

While this was going on, back at Home Boiler was trying REALLY hard looking for a new job since he quit working with Ratchet. He decided the best way to start is to help the Copperbottom's around the house temporarily. He spoke to Herb about helping around the house as a temporary job till he could find an actual job. Herb agreed to let Boiler help.