"Okay," Cher got up and walked towards the door, sliding her purse off a hook. "I'll be right back."

Taniya grew confused. "What?" Her tone was slightly pitched. "Where are you going?"

"To find Banks." The blonde stated.

AFTER A FOUR HOURS OF NAGGING, Connie had finally persuaded Adam into spilling everything that had happened between him and Vera in the course of two days.

To him, it didn't seem like much. But for the brunette, she's managed to seek out every subtle hint that whoever this girl was, seemed just as into Banks.

"Connie, I just met her." The blonde sighed.

Adam, Guy, and Connie were sitting around in the boys' dorm room. Luckily, their two roommates were off doing something, whether it was practice or just- something.

The time was inching close to dinner. All three teenagers were starving, but Connie wasn't letting them off to the dining hall that easily.

"So?" She argued. "You know her now. In fact, you know a lot about her already, and it's been two days!"

"Because she told me!"

"Well, you asked!"

"Guys!" It was Guy. The poor boy had his ears blown off from the bickering that occurred between his best friend and girlfriend. "You two are being ridiculous."

"Connie is being ridiculous." Adam snapped. His arms were folded neatly over his chest, a scowled expression stamped on his face.

"No, you are for letting her-"

"Enough!" Guy yelled, exaggerating through his hands by hitting his mattress. Connie and Adam paused, and glanced at him.

The blonde looked between the two teenagers, clearly upset. "You guys are acting like kids."

There was a moment of tension between the two quarreling teens before Connie's shoudlers loosened. She looked down, "Yeah, you're right."

Adam glanced at her, confound. Normally she'd put up a fight, trying to prove that she was correct even though she was most definitely not.

Even if it was stupid like this.

The brunette turned to him. "I'm sorry Adam. It's just, I've never seen you this interested about a girl since eighth grade." She said. "But I still over-stepped on the boundaries. I just got a little too excited."

"Okay?" He was confused by the sudden change of heart. Nevertheless, he accepted her strange apology. "Thanks, Connie."

She patted his shoulder lightly, a flat grin stretched over her lips. The girl headed towards the door, and Adam watched her still slightly unsure of what happened.

Guy was confused as well. "Where you going?" He asked.

"Julie wanted to meet in the dining hall for dinner." She replied, her back still faced away from him. But then, she turned, "I was actually going to go visit her before you, but her phone was turned off and I couldn't find her."