13: Robert Langdon Series

Start from the beginning

Prologue

ISBN 9780307277671 moved to this edition.

While in Paris, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is awakened by a phone call in the dead of the night. The elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum, his body covered in baffling symbols. As Langdon and gifted French cryptologist Sophie Neveu sort through the bizarre riddles, they are stunned to discover a trail of clues hidden in the works of Leonardo da Vinci—clues visible for all to see and yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.

Even more startling, the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion—a secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci—and he guarded a breathtaking historical secret. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle—while avoiding the faceless adversary who shadows their every move—the explosive, ancient truth will be lost forever.

Review

Omg omg !

I knew I was diving into a deep sea the moment I stepped with angels and demons in the shallow water.

This book is literally fabulous.

I loved how the plot just goes on like a maze which later turns out to be a labyrinth(spoiler). And when you step into it the labyrinth it just becomes more and more interesting.

The concept of priory of sion and the holy grail was already intriguing, and in addition the murder mystery acted as a spice. Sophy and Langdon again were my ship but I think you just need to learn that ship sails for a short time before Robert gets infatuated with other woman in the next book🤧

Regards to Vittoria Vetra

If you think about getting tired,(which some people do) then you aren't a patriotic reader.

This book contains- holy grail, Louvre museum, history of museum, Cute and anxious Robert with smart and sassy cryptologist Sophy Nevu, A blood thirsty officer, Madonna of the Rocks, Mona Lisa, Rose line, The last supper painting, Pagan religion, a foe in the disguise of a friend.

And ofc the mind churning plot.

___________________
The Lost Symbol # Book 2

___________________The Lost Symbol # Book 2

Prologue

WHAT IS LOST...
WILL BE FOUND

In this stunning follow-up to the global phenomenon The Da Vinci Code, Dan Brown demonstrates once again why he is the world's most popular thriller writer. The Lost Symbol is a masterstroke of storytelling - a deadly race through a real-world labyrinth of codes, secrets, and unseen truths...all under the watchful eye of Brown's most terrifying villain to date. Set within the hidden chambers, tunnels, and temples of Washington, DC., The Lost Symbol accelerates through a startling landscape toward an unthinkable finale.